• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you currently watching?

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I'm only really watching Falcon and the Winter Soldier atm I would appreciate some recommendations :femme2:

Years
  • Hilda on Netflix.
    It's the cutest, truly pure good, and heartfelt cartoon show I ever watched. No drama like today's cartoon, just wonderful and relaxing entertainment that will warm your heart.
    MV5BNGQ0NWNhODUtNTI4MC00NTcxLWE4ZmQtZGY0NGU0NDIwNGQxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg

Years
  • currently watching the flash s7, batwoman s2 (paused), bnha s5, game of thrones (s1, at my own pace), and random episodes of forged in fire

Years
  • Finished watching The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Kinda the opposite of WandaVision for me - the first couple of eps were awesome and it got progressively worse as the season went on.

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    attack on titan, "what needs to be done now: eve of the counterattack, part 3" (2013)

Years
  • Just watched last year's Eurovision: Big Night In

It was Australia's attempt at simulating the contest, by showing videos of all the songs, and having a public vote.

It's very unlikely that I'll spoil it for anyone a year later, but the top 5 were:

Spoiler:

Years
  • I'm halfway through Atlantis Season 1. It's entertaining. It feels similar to BBC's Merlin, like a Greek mythology-themed version, especially meeting a young, spirited and likeable Medusa before she became the entity she is remembered as in legend, like Merlin did with the early Morgana. Lots of our favorite mythical creatures appear, but it's also light-hearted with a lot of comedy in each episode like the aforementioned series. The episode Twist of Fate especially reminded me of an important one from Merlin-- The Beginning of the End, the plot with the child that I won't give away.

I don't mind what I feel are similarities. I feel little more direction for the character of Jason wouldn't hurt though. I understand that they're trying to keep his backstory mysterious, but the whole point of why he started this journey was to try to unravel the mystery of his parentage. He's not been actively searching for information since the first episode, or getting frustrated and trying to go back to his own time. He just kinda is there hanging out with friends, and when someone in distress he helps defeat the monster of the week, but I'd like to see him act with more urgency to do what he came here to do, and perhaps gets sidetracked along the way because of said emergency, in one step forward, sends him two steps backwards formula.

I like the cast though, especially the Cowardly Lion version of Hercules played by the wonderful Mark Addy. His comedic timing is right on the money. He could be the main character-- and kinda is really. There are a lot of a great special guest star performances too. I'm interested in how this will play out.

I am on a Greek mythology binge lately. I finally completed Troy: Fall of City, and also rewatched Jim Henson's The Storyteller: Greek myths. I am eager to watch more fantasy of he genre wherever I can find it.

AMP017

Trans Sylveon Enjoyer
    Years
  • Avatar the last airbender. I know I know, should've watched it earlier but I don't watch TV that much.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I just finished 90 Day Fiance: The Single Life because I have been in a 90 Day Fiance binge lately. I watched all seasons of the original, and going to start on Season 6 of Happily Ever After.

Back