• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    DREADING the oncoming snow squall someone come kill me please. :')

Years
    Great start to the day, but with a pretty terrible ending. Just been staring blankly at a wall for the past couple mins.

I feel I should just sleep this off...

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    Right now I'm listening to dogs bark outside. I bet they're having more fun in the snow than I would.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Writing a side story section for my fanfiction since I'm still trying to think of what I want the next main section to be like. I'm almost finished, finally, I have two main sections left.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Exhausted! Just got back from a party with the in-laws and I'm going straight to bed. (; ̄д ̄)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Trying to balance study with chores, pets, writing, PC, drawing, family complaints... all at the same time. 😅

So many deadlines to meet! I think I'd better treat myself tonight...

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Waiting on a phone call to find out if my fiancé and I are cleared to go see my cousin in the hospital while having a cup of tea.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Fixated on researching Japan travel guides and visas... even though I won't be travelling anywhere anytime soon! But looking into it/planning a journey/thinking about how I'd finance my stay, it's super exciting, and it renews my motivation to get there eventually. :')

Back