• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Taking a short break after starting to plan my answers - am doing a 3 day online exam at the moment. So tired already but hopefully I can push through and just get this last final over with. Have some relaxing Nintendo music on the BG at least to keep me focused. Also hopefully I do not procrastinate and take a 5 hour break so if you see me around for too long please tell me to kindly log off :'D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Another work week has begun. Thus I venture out once again, thinking only of the end.

Years
    • Seen today
    I was looking at my profile, and it's such an amazing mismatch of colors. But ugliness can be charming too. It reminds me of the pages of a textbook.

Years
    Shiny breeding myself asleep in broad daylight =p

Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Pondering over my inability for creating haikus and the likes. <_<

Also, am I the only one who misses the "what are you thinking right now" thread?

Back