• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
  • Waiting for my therapist to come over so I can have my session today then watching Sweet Home again on Netflix. Time for kickbutt monster fights once again and a great story ~!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Just chatting as the day winds down and working on some pixel art. <3

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
    Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    I'm literally just acting as a friend's love therapist on Discord 😔

Not gonna lie, I feel a bit weirded out by some people's concepts of "love" and "relationship"...

Years
  • Thinking I'd like to freelance but no one online would ever pay for what I make.

If its GFX stuff I would definitely pay for you to make me something. You're extremely talented at it way better than me, though sadly I can't help you with money right now I'm tight on it. Such is a life as a adult, priorities over wants.

---
    On this rainy morning I'm watching Yu-Gi-Oh Season 2 more learning from it to be honest to play Yu-Gi-Oh the card game. Then petting my tubby loving cat so he doesn't steal and eat my cereal. He loves Frosted Flames from some odd reason.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Thinking I'd like to freelance but no one online would ever pay for what I make.

Leaf is right. You should go for it! You're talented and it's great as a secondary form of income. I don't make bank off of commissions personally but there's been one or two times that extra $50 has made a big difference for me. Just put yourself out there! <3

edit: lol didn't include what I'm doing right now, haha. I'm waiting for a good Monster Hunter lobby to open while I enjoy some tea! n_n;

Back