• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What are You Listening To? XVI

Years
    Love it, adding that to my rotation, didn't expect it to go where it did from the intro sound-wise.
    For some reason I kept thinking it would be so cool if they had some kinda psychadelic keyboard in it too.

and made me go play in a gadda da vida. :)

Yeah, it definitely evolves as it goes, I love it!

but you said you liked IU right?

have you heard heize? she has a variety of different sounds but this song came up last night and I thought you might like it.

Heize - So, it ends?

(sorry the audio quality isn't the best on this post, couldn't find a better one without lyrics. the live version on her channel is also great though.)

You weren't kidding about the different sounds!!! If you hadn't posted it, I probably wouldn't have found this one amongst all the rest

This will be going on my chill list. Thank you! :)

Since I'm in the mood for IU...

IU feat. Jang Yi-jeong - Friday

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    Yeah, it definitely evolves as it goes, I love it!

You weren't kidding about the different sounds!!! If you hadn't posted it, I probably wouldn't have found this one amongst all the rest

This will be going on my chill list. Thank you! :)

:) If you liked that then...

This song blew my mind when I first heard it, and its still one of my all time favorites, in general
    not just for k-pop.

Since I'm in the mood for IU...

IU feat. Jang Yi-jeong - Friday

My response IU

Zico ft. IU Soulmate

Last edited:
    Years
    :) If you liked that then...

This song blew my mind when I first heard it, and its still one of my all time favorites, in general
    not just for k-pop.

What a collaboration! Sweet bluesy jazzy goodness 😊

Completely different song, but it reminds me so much of Sweet Dream by J_ust & Chaewon

Right now I'm listening to:

Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down

Years
    My Chemical Romance - Cancer

The Black Parade (2006)

Me thinking a different version may help, but it seems to have done the opposite...

Years
    Juan Karlos Labajo - Buwan

buwan translates to moon btw. listening to some local songs today thanks to the radio outside my room lol.

Back