• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you usually keep on your desk/computer area?

Years
  • Most of us probably have a desk or computer area, and also keep some things around. What do you usually keep?

Other than my laptop battery, I also always have a hairtie, two hairclips, my AirPods, a tissue (yay allergies), and a microfiber towel around. o/

Bay

Years
  • My laptop, printer, notebooks, small blood pressure machine, one area with my pens/pencils/erasers/a scissor, box with some mail, tissues, lotion, and several plushies.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Water bottle, laptop charging cable (when not in use), phone + charger, mouse, and headphones. Keeps the 3DS here when playing a game on it, as well as the charger. Charges the Switch + controller here too. Typically returns the Switch back once charged and the 3DS after completing the game.

Almost forgot. Rests the laptop on some old books and a plastic cutting board. Elevates it closer to eye level.

Years
  • On my desk I have my laptop, mouse, lamp, a lock-box I keep some cash in, my charger (I keep my laptop plugged in 99% of the time) and a few other random items I need to clean up.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I haven't been at my usual desk for a while since I'm staying with my mom while she recovers from some health issues, but let's see if I can remember what's usually on it:
    • Google Nest Hub
    • Phone stand
    • Wireless charging pad
    • Laptop stand/riser
    • Headphones
    • Cat bed (my cat must be near me At All Times and this means he's less likely to choose my keyboard as his spot)
    • PS4 or Switch (whichever one is hooked up to my capture card)
      • Controller for the above
    Plus, like, monitors, keyboard/mouse/desk pad, mic, etc.

I used to have some little Cherrim trinkets around my desk too but I moved them up to a pegboard when I installed it on the wall. :)

Years
    • Seen today
    I have a bag of skittles.
    A few old xbox 360 games. They include LA Noire, Batman: Arkham City, and Oblivion.
    A pair of gloves.
    An old defunct phone. Honestly it might still work. I hold onto past phones as a sort of archive.

Years
  • There's some clutter, like dishes I have yet to take to the sink, various random things that I just set there and forgot about, but also things like...a cute cat lamp that I like to turn on at times, various squishy stress balls and other things to play with, my phone, my modem, my switch...also some plushies hiding behind one of my monitors, and currently also a blanket in case my cat decides she wants to lay on my desk.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • The usual desk stuff like laptop, paper clips, tape, lamp, etc. as well as a water bottle, my little succulent, lip balm, a candle (I don't light it but it smells nice), and a framed picture of me with my teammates. I also set my phone and ipad on my desk to charge overnight.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • I was gonna upload a picture from yesterday but ran into some issues. Computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, all that stuff of course. I have a pencil case with things like wet wipes, lip balm, a nail clipper, face wipes, things like that. I'll usually have a drink next to my keyboard, whether it's a mug of tea or coffee, a jar of iced tea or lemonade, or a soda can. And I have a couple nesoberi plushes, one of ayumu uehara on my computer and one of dia kurosawa on the other side of my keyboard, as well as a framed photo of a print of dawn from DPPt for decoration.

there's also a big bag of sour patch kids cause they did a christmas one with only green and red ones and i mean come on i had to

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Oof you've reminded me my desk is a slight mess. Currently, my desk space will include:
    Keyboard, monitor, mouse, printer etc, work laptop, personal laptop, phone charger
    Hair tie / scrunchie
    Tissue (a fellow allergy sufferer)
    Coaster to keep drinks off my desk
    Mess of highlighters and pens (but I have a nice rotating organizer cup to place them all in when done with work)
    My two plushie companions, Kirby and Yoshi

The top shelf of my desk has all of my video games from PS2 to PS4, GameCube to Switch, DS to 3DS, and a couple of Xbox games as well. The video games have the Poke Ball book ends purchased from Gamestop. My desk is my happy place when I'm not stressing over work (I work from home 2 to 3 days per week for accounting job).

Last edited:
    Years
  • got my pc tower on a separate little table so i could maximize desk space for my two monitors, big mousepad, and audio interface + mic setup for my VO job. aside from that. a lot of little trinkets here and there: fidget toys, phone holder, daily journal, mitsubishi ms180-8 hydraulic excavator, alcohol spray, the usual stuff.

Back