• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want for Christmas?

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
  • I don't really want too much this year, tbh. I tend to pick things I like up throughout the year, leaving my list pretty short.

I made a list and included a Build-a-Bear Bulbasaur, a Komosan plush, Katie's Yo-kai watch (in pouch form), a gift card for the local bookstore, some Digimon plushies, and a Pusheen bag.

I've probably pointed out some other stuff in the past months, but they're escaping me right now. Also, I made sure not to ask for expensive things, as money is pretty tight this year. So, no Switch or Sphero BB8 (for now...)

Honestly, if everyone is healthy and festive, and we get to do some baking and crafting, I'll be super happy. Positive energy and good memories are probably the best presents *snowball'd for sappiness*

Last edited:

%

percent
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    nothing. my parents are already taking the whole family over to europe this year and they're paying for me to go to africa next year too. i'm telling them to not get me anything but i doubt they'll listen

i want to bake a lot for christmas though, hopefully i can do some of that

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • I think I have what I need so... maybe some money? lol.

Years
  • What do you want for Christmas?

Correct.

Back