• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the worst food?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • I used to hate berries, cornbread, and watermelon. I still hate berries, cornbread, and watermelon, but I can tolerate strawberries now.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • I'll also say I dislike shrimp, but that's kind of cheating because it's the only food I have an allergy to. If I had to give a real answer, probably grilled eel. Every time I've had it, the texture has been so uncomfortable to me that I can't swallow it.

For foods I've changed opinions on though, I used to hate mustard when I was young, but now I love it.

Years
  • There's a lot of contenders - 99% of seafood, tomato, pumpkin... but cheese is worse than all of them.

you're the 2nd person i've encountered in my life who dislikes cheese. my college friend was the other one and we were all literally baffled (since cheese is sort of a staple in our food here).

Years
  • you're the 2nd person i've encountered in my life who dislikes cheese. my college friend was the other one and we were all literally baffled (since cheese is sort of a staple in our food here).

I frequently get that reaction too lol.
    I can eat things with cheese in it, but if I can really taste the cheese it makes me gag.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • CRAB CRAB CRAB CRAB CRAB CRAB CRAB CRAB CRAB

I can NEVER understand how anyone could enjoy eating crab. In comparison, 75% of vegetables I have eaten taste better than crab. It has a nauseating smell, it never melts in your mouth, it constantly gets stuck in your teeth and it tastes like a virus ridden rotten flesh and it just tastes so BAD. I will only MAYBE eat it if there is a bucketload of sauce that can help drown out how horrible crab tastes. I'd rather starve than to eat crab, because it has to be the worst food I have ever eaten.

Back