• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your current desktop/mobile background?

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
Years
PC Background update (just one screen as its on both screens anyways and no one needs to see how I named my program icons ok)

Spoiler:

Years
Behold! Judd!! Not the best quality because it's from the video promo for the final Splatfest in Splatoon 2.

I run dual monitors but no need to show off the second screen.

If you're curious about the two weird icons on my taskbar, the F is FocusWriter and the icon next to it is WikidPad, a wiki program. I still write as a hobby.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021
my phone wallpaper is a cute drawing of nako =)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Wow... I'm so blind. I didn't even see this pinned, and I even tried to look for it. Thanks, eyes. >___>

Anyway, here is what my current stuff is for my phone:

Spoiler:

This one is just a solo shot of one of my heroes, Kellin Quinn.

Spoiler:

This one is the entire band. <3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Any
  • Space
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
my desktop background changes depending on the time of day because... it's aesthetic and i just need to know how to do this to make my own with various floating whimsicott
also icons are organized into fences. i suffer for my aesthetic yes

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Would anyone actually be surprised if I just said rainbows and Sylveon for everything?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • She/Her
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Spoiler:

This is all one computer actually, but I have 3 different accounts that I switch between for various purposes. First one is my main profile. All of the images are from games I like/are excited for

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
my desktop bg is the confidant screen for yusuke in P5. it just looks rly aesthetic. my phone's lock screen is some art my best friend drew based on a fic i wrote. roxas is kissing sora's hand...........it's sweet. and my home screen is art i had commissioned from said friend. it's sora and roxas...........kissin......on the lips.

:)

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
Years
My mobile background is some chibi characters I created with an app based on those of my book project long ago, and Westeros/Essos map for my desktop:

Spoiler:

I'm really addicted to A Song of Ice and Fire at the moment lol. Also has anyone noticed how Westeros has the shape of an old witch?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • she/her, they/them
  • Seen yesterday
changed my phone wallpaper in honor of FE Three Houses:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Sylveon. It's all Sylveon everything is Sylveon all the time.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 3, 2023
A photo of 3 young House Sparrows from my garden last year waiting for their parents to bring them food:
Spoiler:

Back