• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your current desktop/mobile background?

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
my current laptop background! (I have no addiction, what are you talking about)
V7ZV6gr.png

My current watch face
ubPqzFc.png

I would put my phone but im lazy, and my tablet is dead atm, so that aint happening

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Spoiler: desktop

sE0hAzV.png

Haven't actually changed it in years lol

Spoiler: phone

ifaQIWy.png

Years
Spoiler: desktop

sE0hAzV.png

Haven't actually changed it in years lol
Just wondering, is there any reason you are still using Windows XP? It's long outdated and almost five years off of extended support for security patches at this point, and highly vulnerable to breaches.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Warning big image. Also, did you really expect anything else from me?
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Just wondering, is there any reason you are still using Windows XP? It's long outdated and almost five years off of extended support for security patches at this point, and highly vulnerable to breaches.
I'm terribly lazy about buying a new computer. I'm aware of the security issues, but this thing still works (though we'll see how much longer it lasts lol) and tbh if people really wanna hack into my computer they would be capable of doing so regardless of my OS.

But when I do finally get around to getting a new one, what version of Windows would you recommend?

Years
But when I do finally get around to getting a new one, what version of Windows would you recommend?
Definitely 10. It's very solid and stable, in addition to being very much mainstream. If privacy is a concern for you, just pay close attention when setting the OS up and tick any settings off that you might disagree with.

If Windows 10 doesn't float your boat, then Windows 7 could work as well.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
I saw this on the Bing homepage yesterday and had to have it. It's of Lake Como in Italy.

Italy is so beautiful, I get a bunch of different landscapes and cities from there on my Windows 10 lock screen rotation and they're all so pretty.

My desktop has been Rise of Eagles by Noah Bradley, it's from a MtG card haha. Even got a framed picture of it back home.
Spoiler:

And here's my phone lock screen! A friend of mine painted it and I thought it was kinda cool and abstract.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Here's my phone background, it was one of the themes I found online:
Spoiler:

Desktop background that I've had for like 3 or 4 years at this point, it's not even Christmas but I keep it year round :D
Spoiler:

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
A screenshot of the Bethesda 24 hour twitch stream that says "P L E A S E S T AN D B Y" with vault boy asleep in the foreground.

I really need to change it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I currently have just a pixel star sky as my phone bg, and for desktop I have the washing machine hand from Steven Universe :)

Reading Blade

My Phone Lockscreen and Home screen as you can see by Discord Nickname and this is that I'm obssessed with Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS and Yusaku. : D

Screenshot_20190202-144933.png

Screenshot_20190202-144920.png

Syntthetix

[color=ddccec]Porygon Programmer[/color]
Years
I just recently changed my whole Rainmeter setup for my Smash Ultimate main, so here's the new design:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I just realized I've had my phone for almost a year and it's still the default background.

I've had this computer for almost 4 years, and it's a nearly empty desktop with a default background.

Emilia

~ free falling
Years
I change my PC desktop background here and there but I always end up changing it back to this;
Spoiler:

I only have one monitor but I don't necessarily need another since mine is quite large. :p

My phone kinda needs charged ATM but I can post my iPad backgrounds;
Spoiler:

Back