• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your current desktop/mobile background?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • she/her, they/them
  • Seen yesterday
finally got a new desktop a few days ago, so new wallpaper

Spoiler:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
image0.png

Troy Baker -- This a most recent photo of him... and boy is he mighty fine. <3

image0.png

First meeting him in 2012. I had to have someone take it because my mom took it the first time at the autograph table, and she was really shaky and such. So, we saw him outside (inner fangirl screamed both times because ffffffff I've adored him since 2010). She explained to him the situation, and he was sweet enough to get this taken. ;w;

Years
I found it on Reddit a few weeks ago and I fell in love with it. I can't be bothered to search the original wallpaper right now, but if anyone wants a link to it just hit me up.

Spoiler:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Mammon in his Yukata from a recent Obeyme event.
I liked him in this background.
Spoiler:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
From a commission I had done months ago (warning, it's probably a big picture):

Spoiler:

Best part is, the artist loved it so much that he made it his own desktop wallpaper too!

Years
Decided to change the background on my iPad. I'm rather indecisive when it comes to doing these, but I think I found one that works. :>

Spoiler:

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
I change my backgrounds too much... I can't settle on most backgrounds for more than a month. Here's mine on my ipad for now:
Spoiler:

Back