• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What legendary did you find yourself going for first?

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    After you got the Eon Flute that is? I ended up going for Reshiram as the first Pokemon as I was playing Omega Ruby.

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • Oh geez I don't actually remember...of course not counting main game and Delta Episode...I believe I went after Lugia first. It is my favorite Legendary after all.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I think I stumbled across the Lake Guardians first, not actually knowing you could find all the legendaries, so I was quite surprised. I caught it and moved on to the next, but I never finished getting them all.

oshimas

소중한 이 내 맘 모두 나 그대에게
    Years
  • lugia!!! <3 it's one of my favorite 2nd gen legendaries.. i'm going after the lake trio as soon as i can C:

Asariond

The People's Musketeer!
    Years
  • My first one was Cobalion, I think. I'm still hoping I'll run into Giratina, but I need to grab a Palkia from somewhere before that happens.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • In both OR and AS, I went for the G/S mascots first (Ho-Oh and Lugia) because of their low total PP in their moves. I wanted them out of the way first.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Ho-Oh! Only because I found it on accident while exploring the ship. As for the others, I'm waiting until I have the patience to soft reset them. I want something good, like maybe a shiny :3 Though unsure when I'd ever have the patience for that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    I first noticed the little light above Terrakion, Cobalion and Virizion. I think Virizion was my first because of whatever day I was catching on. Well, to be honest I think I got Groudon first because the fact it was OR I was playing.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I went for the lake guardians and ended up with Mesprit shes so cute so i was quite happy!
    Afterwords i went for Reshiram which wasnt as challenging as Mesprit surprisingly.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I was going after Mesprit first because I got some light notice on one of the caves, so I decided to go there. After catching it, I also found Virizion on the same day as well.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I also think I ran into Azelf on accident while trying out the soaring feature. I battled it, but soft reset afterwards. The first legendary I captured was Zekrom because its shiny form is now available.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I gave my first time to Zekrom, we had fun that night! >:)

Back