• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    dakota drew an absolute icon for me and i will wear it when i find a computer and free time <333

Years
    As a band kid, nothing makes me happier than walking in time to the tempo of a song between classes. I was walking down the hall to my dorm, and walking in time to a song I love. I can't help but smile. (Songs at around 100-130 BPM are good for walking!)

Just wanted to follow up on this... I listened to my absolute FAVORITE song today and it's 110 BPM. I think you know where this is going. 😎

Years
    The beauty and diversity of "sunset horizon" roses in my yard. Saw and picked one yesterday that was a soft buttery yellow, and today on the same bush a rose caught my attention that was deep vermillion with little streaks of yellow here and there. I just said, "WOW!"

Nature is so wonderful.

Years
    • Seen today
    I saw a picture of me with my uncle smiling and happy together.

We did not get along a few years ago. I was a very outspoken teenager, he carries many old values. Being together was a bad mix.

But things change. We enjoy the others company now. The recent photo made me happy.

Back