• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
  • My aunt and uncle asked me to make my "delicious" candy apples for her this weekend, she also has commissioned a special order for her friends and offering to pay in cash. That flatters me. She said my apples taste better and cost less than anything in stores. That warmed my heart :)

Also I smiled leaving flowers on the altar today.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I like awaking in the extremely early morning hours such as around 4:00 AM or 5:00 and sitting under the stars.

It's a quirky behavior but puts me in a better mood for the rest of the day.

Years
  • A good haul from the farmer's market, full of fresh autumn produce, squash, zucchini, leeks, eggplant, ears of corn, leeks, okra, bell peppers, tumeric root, greens. I might have to make a soup with some of these vegetables. There were also muscadine grapes perfect to make some cider out of. My countertops are arrayed with all sorts of richly colored things things in a cornucopia of pears, apples, figs, pomegranates. It's nice to support hard-working local farmers, bakers and other small businesses.

Also my dog made me smile a big smile because he reached a milestone today, and wanted to walk and walk all through the neighborhood, it was hard to get him to stop. Because he's a middle-aged dog with some health issues I am so proud of how much spirit he still has, and that he's feeling good today, and getting stronger with exercise and good diet. He's a big sweet, prince of a dog.

Years
  • How good my dairy-free southern baked Mac and cheese turned out last night. My mouth was watering eating the leftovers this afternoon. I have never had a store bought one that was anything special, so I made my own since I happened to be stocked up on a surplus of creamy producrs- Miyoko's vegan artisan mozzarella cheese, + their cultured European butter and cream cheese, VioLife feta, Follow My Heart shredded cheddar, Parmela creamery and Victoria Fine Foods Vegan Alfredo red pepper sauce, I just had a smorgasbord of stuff to had. This turned out WAAAAY better than I was expecting. All the different flavors came together so beautifully that you'd never know they were substitutes, and neither did my family when I served it. It was heavenly.

This was meant to just be a practice run, but I was so delighted with the results that next time I will do this with some fancy noodles like a Gamelli pasta, and kick it up a notch in class difficulty level, maybe toast and crumble some bread crumbs over the top of that magnificent monster.

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • How good my dairy-free southern baked Mac and cheese turned out last night. My mouth was watering eating the leftovers this afternoon. I have never had a store bought one that was anything special, so I made my own since I happened to be stocked up on a surplus of creamy producrs- Miyoko's vegan artisan mozzarella cheese, + their cultured European butter and cream cheese, VioLife feta, Follow My Heart shredded cheddar, Parmela creamery and Victoria Fine Foods Vegan Alfredo red pepper sauce, I just had a smorgasbord of stuff to had. This turned out WAAAAY better than I was expecting. All the different flavors came together so beautifully that you'd never know they were substitutes, and neither did my family when I served it. It was heavenly.

This was meant to just be a practice run, but I was so delighted with the results that next time I will do this with some fancy noodles like a Gamelli pasta, and kick it up a notch in class difficulty level, maybe toast and crumble some bread crumbs over the top of that magnificent monster.

That sounds so yummy! I WANT ONE NOW!!! 😂

Years
  • Procrastinating way too many things, but specifically I'm planning the next part of my 9000th playthrough of Disgaea and just enjoying some chill forum time, something I've not done in a while!

Back