• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What makes you cave?

Years
  • Everyone knows I have a bit of a pullip doll addiction. Start showing me grail dolls on sale and who knows what I might do. Also if you have a giant yummy gooey, cakey fresh chocolate chunk cookie dangling in front of me I will pay any price you name for it. I also have a weakness for dear old mum. Adorable animals wrap me around their little fingers/paws too.

How would we go about breaking you? Talk!

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    Iced coffee. I can't go more than two days without at least one cup. To prevent that from happening, I always have a package of instant cold brew in my cupboard. My main gifts for every occasion are Starbucks gift cards and instant cold brew mix now.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thankfully I can control myself now but I used to be all about sneakers. Converse, Vans, Adidas Classics, those kinds. I don't know what it is about them that made me wanna get every pair in every style in every color at one point.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Cute things or anything that makes me reminisce or feel nostalgic. Books, clothing, and makeup as well.

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Free food, unless i absolutely dont want to, i will go pretty much anywhere and do pretty much anything for free food. I will sit through a boring four hour event if it means i get a full free dinner.

Years
  • I will sit through a boring four hour event if it means i get a full free dinner.

Lmao Fine Arts students in our university used to get pretty pissed that a majority of people would only ever join their exhibits' launchings because of the catering. Literally as soon as the food ran out (mind you the show was barely an hour in) people would start leaving.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Dogs. Dogs will make me cave every time. 🖤🖤 I want to play with them and love them and care for them. :3 Certain video games as well (Spyro, Resident Evil 7, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Animal Crossing). And I have a huge thing for coffee (cafe au lait in particular).

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    cozy, comfy things... i literally have a sizeable collection of cute blankets and throws now because my mum uses buying me them as presents to bribe me (´;ω;`) same with anything that smells nice, like candles/diffusers/etc. also, obviously... caffeine <3333

Years
    • Seen today
    I have a strong admiration for animals.

One thing I miss being able to do right now is walk around the pet stores. Last time I spent about 30 minutes watching the rats play around. They chased each other up and down the cage, then would pile up.

Or going on the pet adoption day when the cats are out of the cage and you can meet and pet them.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Any sale...which is why Steam sales are my biggest enemy. If there's SOMETHING on sale that I ABSOLUTELY NEED OR WANT, I will cave in and say "who needs freaking amazon when you got a sale LIKE THIS".

That's why my wallet has a lock. lol

Back