• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Makes You Nervous?

TY

starting conversations
    asking people out
    taking huge responsibilities (pls team why u make me leader)
    thinking about being nervous makes me nervous
    the thought of one day running out of quality for my shitposts

and more...

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    A lot, but starting conversations with people I am not fully sure want me around is a very big one lately because I have to do it.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Walking in a dark street alone after coming home from the store as a car slowly rides up to the side of me, I start fast walking, and then the car pulls into their house and I'm not murdered.

Years
  • Public speaking + being on a plane are and probably always will be my biggest causes of nervousness. I used to be super nervous over long lines and pressure at work but that's mostly subsided. Still sometimes get nervous and red-faced over being in huge groups with co-workers w/ attention on me though since I worry my anxiety will activate, and that thought is what triggers it to begin with lol.

OH and heart rate/blood pressure machines
    my mind automatically gets nervous and makes my heart rate go up a lot. they'd always ask me why it's so high and I'm just like... this is normal s t o p I don't like this machine ):

Back