• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what year did/will you graduate highschool?

Years
  • Technically I didn't. I left in 2011 to start doing university study from home and in 2012 I did high school study and uni study concurrently. I completed the year, my graduation year, but I have never actually received an official acknowledgement of my graduating lol.

I could get one by nagging the education department but that's a lot of effort when nobody bothers to confirm if you graduated hs or not in documentation anyway.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

High school is Secondary school here, so...2006. Oof...

pkmin3033

How are you just now finding this out my age has been displayed on my profile for like ever xD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • how they hell some y'all graduate in 06 and 07 but barely older than me wtf.................

2010 bay bee c/o O-TENNNNN

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today

kinda weird knowing that roughly this time next year will mark one decade since I graduated high school

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Next month! Still very young but it does shock me because I joined PC when I was starting 5th grade and now I'm here. :D

Back