• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are you hurting today

XVanitasX

Banned
Years
    • Seen May 19, 2023
    Slight discomfort in lower back. Went a bit too hard on deadlifts yesterday.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
  • I'm feeling a weakness and slight random pain on my every limb, my body is made of noodles right now.

Years
  • My eyes hurt from the strain of a long day working at a monitor yesterday, and not being able to get much sleep last night/ this morning.

Since I can't fall asleep, but my eyeballs need a rest i think i'll just close my weary eyes and listen to an audiobook to ease my mind and soothe the soul.

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years
  • My feet. When I walk, I go faster than normal to go to where I want to be quicker, even with the appropriate footwear. To this day, I can't crack it even with added insoles to absorb the pressure or the right thickness of my socks.

Years
    • Seen today
    I got a COVID booster for traveling purposes.

Annnd I'm sick from it. It's beating me into the ground. Hopefully it's short term and all.

Years
  • Sarcoidosis is making the lymph nodes under my right arm sore and tender right now, the breasts too. It feels like a metal prong being jabbed into my side, at the "false" and "floating" rib area. I feel pressure on the sternum too. A reference for areas described.

Where are you hurting today

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    baby's started kicking and it feels Really Weird when it's deciding to have a big workout inside of me. but what's hurting is rather my back - it's been really smooth sailing so far (except for the immense ever-persisting nausea) but now the back is starting to feel things too. I suppose it was inevitable, heh.

Back