• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where did you grow up?

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
Years
  • [color=00FFF]I grow up in Malaysia. I really missed that time when i was a kid. We have lot of fun playing together in a circle and many more.[/color]

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    THE KANTO REGION LOL

Just kidding, born and raised in Virginia. Good place where I live, better than the Chicago's out there.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I was born and raised in Alabama...and that's all I have to say about that!

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Born in the land of Eskimos and polar bears, Canada.

I was born in Brampton, Ontario to be more specific before settling in the ninth circle of hell winter wonderland, that is Alberta.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I grew up for a good portion of my life in Indiana where I still live, and then from about 1-8 or 9 I was growing up on military bases because of my dad being in the Marines so I lived in California, the Carolinas, Indiana, and we stayed in a lot of different places for a couple days or weeks here and there.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Born and raised in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I've always lived in the same area and neighbourhood, until recently - just moved to Coquitlam. Which is really only like a half hour drive away.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I grew up in New York City. It was very quiet for me. I really enjoyed it. :)
    Sucks that I'm literally right outside NYC's borders lol.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • [color=00FFF]I grow up in Malaysia. I really missed that time when i was a kid. We have lot of fun playing together in a circle and many more.[/color]

For the first few years of my life, I lived in East Malaysia.
    It was a rather underdeveloped place, but I guess "underdeveloped" applies to all of Southeast Asia back then.

I moved to Singapore with my parents when I was 4. Lived in Singapore ever since.
    Yeah, I'm Singaporean, but I still go to Malaysia occasionally to visit my grandad who is nearing 90. It's also a great getaway from the bustling and expensive city.

Years
  • Born in Saudi Arabia and grew up in Egypt, Sudan, South Africa , and in America were I am still doing my growing up. The place I really miss is probably South Africa it was amazing.

Back