• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which starter would you be?

Years
    Treecko for sure, I just think they're so laid back but can fight when something threatens their home or what they believe in, which is similar to me in a way I guess! Also, I'd love to just relax, leaning back against a tree all the time and living in a forest :)

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    o another question about starters! piplup ofc

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Honestly, I feel like I'd be Chespin. And then go through a fat weird phase as Quilladin before finally maturing as a sturdy, hearty Chesnaught.

pkmin3033

I'd want to be Piplup, but I would probably be a Torchic, knowing that when I eventually evolved I was going to be ugly as hell and cursing Arceus for not making me a Piplup.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Piplup because it's so damn cute. And it would be one of the only water starters that I would pick.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    hmmm either Rowlet because it would be pretty awesome to fly as a Decidueye and be part ghost or Fennekin because I would love to be a fire mage Delphox.

Years
    I can see myself being Litten but I'm probably very biased since that is my favorite starter simply because cats are my favorite animal. But, yes, I would definitely love to be a tiny cat with attitude who can set things on fire.

Years
    I think I'd be energetic and lively Pokémon that would evolve into something more serene and carefree. Thus, I feel as though I'd fit Oshawott nicely! I think I could just as easily be Popplio or Chikorita as well!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    My heart says Popplio cause Fairy obviously, but my brain is leaning more towards Rowlet. Intelligent looking as a kid but real edgy as an adult, lol.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Drizzile. I feel like it being lazy and having an edgy yet goofy design fits me well. Dartrix is a good choice, too. I like owls.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Bulbasaur. I just love Bulbasaur so much, but... I just want to be a cool Pokemon, you know? a total softy with a bad edge.

Years
    I'm not really a fan of the line itself, but I still think I'd like to be a Turtwig. Something about being a tortoise speaks to me, and I think I'd be happier being a Grass type rather than Fire or Water.

Back