• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your relationship status

Years
  • Jelli was this thread a way of finding out Ozzy's status without making it obvious?

Anyway, as a 15 year old boy, nearing 16, I don't think a relationship is the best of ideas. To be honest, I might just wait until university until I start looking for some long term thang.

THZskillz

The Highest Zero
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    No in a relationship

Looking for a woman who actually loves me, stands behind my goals and ambitions the way I would stand be hers, actually wants kids in the future. Someone who doesn't have a girls state of mind but a woman's, she has to lack immaturity to an extent. I still want my partner to be fun and an uplifting person but has to know when and how to take care of business. I'm single because the girl that I want hasn't seen me yet...

Years
  • I'll look forward to being single until I start paying for my mom's expenses, or until there is a golden, GOLDEN opportunity.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I have been in a relationship for around 2 years now. Granted it has been unbearable at times but in the end we always kissed and made up. That and our love of gaming and anime has helped too.

Sirfetch’d

I have been in a relationship for around 2 years now. Granted it has been unbearable at times but in the end we always kissed and made up. That and our love of gaming and anime has helped too.

That's great! All relationships have bumps in the road and aren't perfect, but when you are able to resolve your differences and move on, that really makes for a stronger relationship to me.

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • I've been single for a few years (I think it was back in North Carolina), and although I have a high opinion on relationships, I haven't actively looked for one (though I always catch myself thinking about what it would be like to date that girl who sits next to me in English.)

The best girl for me would have to be one who talks a lot. I don't have the ability to carry a conversation where both sides talk evenly, so a relationship where I just have to listen and respond is something I would enjoy. (Most of my friends are like auctioneers, they hardly have nothing to say lol.)

My father always said, "You're one picky idiot." and although I hated being called picky, I did see the wiseness in his words. (He didn't actually say it like that, though he did call me very picky.) So in recent years, aka high school, I have lowered my standards by a lot. Though if I think a girl is ugly, I don't think I could date her, as shallow and mean as that sounds. I'd feel guilty at first for even thinking that way, and I wouldn't want to date somebody I didn't like to look at (though I have no problems being friends, and would never be rude enough to tell them or anyone that I think they don't look good.)

Also a mathematician or scientist would be pretty cool. I have always enjoyed talking about math theories, or science discoveries. At least maybe somebody who wouldn't find my rants boring.

Years
  • Quite happily taken. :) Ever since June 28th, 2011. Can't believe it's already been over two years!

We have our moments where we disagree and have varying tastes when many things are concerned, but in the end I can't help but feel like we're still very similar. Despite the differences we still get along very well so it's hard to notice that we're even that different. He enjoys anime and Pokemon like I do, so there are enough similarities to go around~

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Been taken over a year and a couple months now! I love my boyfriend and we met on this very site almost (gosh I think it's been..) 6-7 years ago! :3 When I met him in person, my heart melted and I just think we complete and compliment each other so well. I can be difficult at times, and so can he, just like every relationships has its ups and downs, but I will always stick by him in a heartbeat and feel he would do the same. There has definitely been so many of the best times of my life spent with him, even though it has only been a year, and I look forward to spending more time with him. To me, he's the one, because I can see myself quite happily spending the rest of my life with. I don't know why I'd want to ever go looking anywhere else- he is kind, generous, handsome, giving, altruistic, self-sacrificing, intelligent, and everything I want in a partner. We like the same things, but more importantly, we dislike the same things and we have the same set of values. We just work, I guess!

;3 I love you, Will!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • Spoiler:

this ^ is what happened two years ago..and since then i didn't see it again lol

a silly fish met a silly fish became two silly in the big sea aka world ahaha it's crazy and full of hard and happy times and i couldn't love it any other way..we're growing up together not to mention he drives me crazy sometimes Oh God but on who on who...i do the same sometimes teeheehee ^.^ :3

however!!..he's still silly u.u

and yes i know....DAMN,i used arrows T-T lol

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Been taken over a year and a couple months now! I love my boyfriend and we met on this very site almost (gosh I think it's been..) 6-7 years ago! :3 When I met him in person, my heart melted and I just think we complete and compliment each other so well. I can be difficult at times, and so can he, just like every relationships has its ups and downs, but I will always stick by him in a heartbeat and feel he would do the same. There has definitely been so many of the best times of my life spent with him, even though it has only been a year, and I look forward to spending more time with him. To me, he's the one, because I can see myself quite happily spending the rest of my life with. I don't know why I'd want to ever go looking anywhere else- he is kind, generous, handsome, giving, altruistic, self-sacrificing, intelligent, and everything I want in a partner. We like the same things, but more importantly, we dislike the same things and we have the same set of values. We just work, I guess!

;3 I love you, Will!

Oop. She's taken.

Alright boys, let's haul out. No point in staying. Time to settle back in EGC. :P

(see I'm explaining here how I haven't gotten a gf in my entire life.)

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • I'm single, haven't been in a relationship for about 10 months now. Last one gave me a dear john letter when I was away. Right now I'm not really looking for anyone, I have too much stuff going on and I don't need anything else to stress me out right now.

BubbleBeams

Defeating Champions Since 1999
    Years
  • I'm single right now. I have been for close to two years now. I've had a hard time with the idea of opening up to anyone because my most recent two relationships were both emotionally abusive, and left me with little to no self-esteem. I've gotten pretty far in my self-confidence over the last couple years, but still not confident enough.

I'm not really actively searching. I really have my heart set on someone right now, even though I know it's a lost cause. But honestly the idea of getting involved with anyone else almost feels like cheating to me. I really care about this guy a lot. Kind of sucks.

There's a lot of pros to being single though, so I don't really mind it. Sometimes I feel pretty lonely but it's not often.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • That's so depressing xD you're 21, that's getting old! I wanna be married by my late 20's, so I need to date ASAP! Lol! You don't necessarily need to seek out dates, but you can just be a little more open to the possibility.

I don't think it's depressing. I'm happy being my age and still being in a relationship. I don't think there's an age limit you must start dating by or an age you must get married by either. When I was younger I wanted to be married by the time I was 25, but as I got into my late 19s/early 20s I soon realized it's not likely I be married by then cause forming a good relationship to the point you want to marry that person takes times. So now I really don't care when I find that person (or maybe even if I don't and I really don't mind if I'm single).

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Taken, but my relationship is going down the drain so I'll probably be single any time now.

Years
  • Are you currently in a relationship or are you still waiting to find the right person?
    Single. Not waiting for the right person right now. I am waiting for the right location and focusing on career aspirations currently.

For those who aren't in a relationship, what do you look for in a person?

List of filters
    Spoiler:

After these are checked off the list. Then, I am allowed to be less rational about other aspects, and basically judge the rest by whether or not the person makes me happy and all of that other illogical romantic crap us humans seem to let run our lives :p

It's just important to not let those feelings bypass a filter. We should all have filters and be cognitive of them if we want to have any success at this.

P.S. - I love spoilers :p

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'm in a relationship with a wonderful guy who happens to be from PC ♥ We've been together for almost 7 months now and it's going strong so I can't see it ending any time soon. Not sure what else to add here but yay!

Years
  • I am currently in a relationship with DuskLunacy. We live together in real life and are very happy together. We celebrated our two year anniversary together not to long ago. Do I see him as the one? The answer to that is yes. I do. The way we met was through a friend-turned-enemy. We were friends for a year after that, then he asked me out. :)

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
    Years
  • I've been in a relationship for almost 3 years now. Do I see him as being the one? yeah, we fit so perfectly into one another lives that we skipped the awkward first part of the relationship at the very beginning and still just run with it. So many people thought we wouldn't stand the distance when we went to different university at the opposite ends the UK i but we surprised everyone. Final year now and we are still going strong.

How we met...well it was in my college when I was under a chair tying one of my sleeping friend's shoe laces together, his head then appeared over the chair and told me I was doing it wrong. Led to about a 15 minute whispered argument of 'I know what I am doing' and a chorus of 'No you don't! Clearly you are new to this.'

Turned out my way just fine! so meh to him! My friend had to spent 10 minutes trying to undo his shoe laces before giving up and hopping to class ^.^

But that was really the first time I had ever met him, he had never hung out with my group before and only tagged along with one his friends when they came to chat.

also in reply to comment by umbryan about 21 being old.... no. 21 one is not old. It's only the beginning. (sorry had to xD)

Last edited:
    Back