• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you're transported into the last pokémon game you played

Years
    snivy/do i pick my hometown? if so iccirus city seems like a decent enough place

plus unova has some of the best native pokemon so i'd be pretty content living there tbh

DarkestAria

Covet the Skwovet
    Years
    Pokemon Sword. Not sure about a hometown, but I'd definitely pick Scorbunny, as it was my in-game starter.

pkmin3033

The last Pokemon game I played was PMD DX, so I AM my starter. I am a Psyduck and I am glorious...but that's about all I know I'm afraid. Sorry!

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2021
    Starter is Oshawott and hometown is Nuvema Town(Lacunosa Town if I get to pick, I actually like the small town vibe).

Years
    Platinum! My starter is Piplup and my hometown would be Floaroma town! It's such a quaint town filled with beautiful flowers! Who wouldn't want to reside in such a place?

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm currently playing 3 games Red, Platinum and Y so if we got to decide where we came from it would be:

Pallet Town and Bulbasaur
    Canalave City and Chimchar
    Coumarine City and Fennekin (put in box as soon as I got it)

Years
    Do rom hacks count? That's all I've been playing recently lmao.

If not, then lemme just scoop up Turtwig and let me live in the Resort Area in Sinnoh. Quaint little place to retire to. And I get a sweet-ass house.

Years
    Ultra Moon. My starter would be Rowlet and my hometown would be Konikoni City. I would work in Mallow's restaurant. I would also occasionally go to Battle Tree and battle there.

Alola is imho good place to live.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Platinum!!
    Piplup will be my starter and my hometown will probably be Veilstone or Sunyshore.

Lord Caduceus

Phantom Thief of Hearts
    Years
    I'm currently playing HeartGold as part of a community playthrough, so I'd have to go with Cyndaquil, in Blackthorn City. Seems like a nice place, has a cool dragon cave, and has a wide range of wild Pokémon levels nearby if I want to grind.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I recently started playing Ultra Moon again. My starter would be Rowlet and my hometown would be Konikoni City because there are many places to shop at. The weather would be awesome and relaxing.

Sirfetch’d

Looks like I am going to the Orre region to catch Shadow Pokemon! I guess my starter would be Eevee and my hometown would be Agate Village.

Back