• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your current desktop/mobile background?

ninestarryskies

Olivine City Outskirts Resident
Years
My background is a beautiful art i, sadly, have lost the artist to, of one of my favorite movies of all time!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210301-110549.png
    Screenshot_20210301-110549.png
    514.7 KB · Views: 6
Years
My current desktop background is a piece from one of my favorite artists, Alena Aenami. It's always nice to look at and I'm happy with it.

Spoiler:

Years
i use wallpaper engine so i try to find backgrounds that are high enough in quality and as a bonus stretch perfectly across my two monitors

Spoiler:

HitmonSal

Mon top!
Years
Lock screen

Spoiler:

I have Bea and hitmontop on my Mac partition which I'll screenshot tomorrow and I'm gonna get wallpaper engine for windows

Years
I'm not posting both but my desktop is Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd and my mobile is a spacey animated theme! I think it's cool.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
changed to a new desktop background after nearly a year and a half, still Monster Hunter tho:

MU0F4nO.png

ft. a monster I like a lot and one of my all-time favorite armor sets

Years
  • Seen today
My favorite character from Spirit of Sanada, edited the original image a little bit to make desktop icons looks better
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 9, 2021
I have a beautiful looking Florida Panthers wallpaper as the home screen on my cellular Android device. I'm so proud of my boys for having their best season in franchise history. If Aaron Ekblad didn't get injured I really think the cup would of been ours

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210718-021249_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20210718-021249_One UI Home.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 4

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
Years
Lately I've been using paintings by 19th century painter Ivan Ajvazovskij as my desktop backgrounds, currently I have this View of Constantinople.

On mobile I'm using a vaporwave style background that I randomly found on Reddit more than a year ago, I've actually been thinking about changing it but haven't found a better one yet.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 9, 2023
took a shot from spiderman miles morales, in the into the spidey verse costume, with a pose that just fit for me. lol.
somewhere between something smells, and deep thoughts intensifies.

Spoiler:

for mobile, I go back and forth between different spotify album covers.
think right now I'm using hopsin.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Ooooo I love the colors in that. I actually just changed mine last night while looking for something new for my flair.

Spoiler:

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
Years
This one is for my laptop for school
Spoiler:

And these are my lock and home screens for my ipad
Spoiler:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-08 8.56.55 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-08 8.56.55 AM.png
    1,021.4 KB · Views: 106