• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your current desktop/mobile background?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
New phone bg

Spoiler:

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
Because I got a new computer earlier this year, I've been able to run Wallpaper Engine so I could get a bunch of neat stuff running on my desktop. I almost always use the first one, though I have options and the second and third ones are just ones I've switched to before. I figure I'd expose some of the stuff I'm into here.~
Spoiler:

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
Years
I'm not using a phone wall paper currently. (only the default colors, don't really know what to set it to.)

As for my laptop,

Spoiler:

I love the show. It's fun to binge-watch when I'm bored 😄

Years
found the wallpaper on reddit a couple months ago, and it's been perfect as my main ever since. minimalist and aesthetic.
i operate mostly from the taskbar now more than ever, so i have little need for desktop icons sprawled all across my desktop.
Spoiler:

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
Years
really like this one but have many other wallpapers!
18957.jpg

this one is also favrouite
a1b.jpg

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
The guys from 19 days by Old xian. I loved this set of art. <3
Spoiler:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 34
  • he, they
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
The default Windows 10 background since I don't have an activated Windows copy. I suppose I should try to move my license from my old laptop to my PC since I'm barely using that anymore but it's a lot of work.

If I could change it, I'd probably use something like this
Spoiler:

I love this art style.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
My desktop wallpapers lately. Two from Kingdom Hearts and a fat cat from FFXIV for good measure. :> I really missed having 3 monitors.
Spoiler:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Back. Back-back again. Here to share my beautiful mobile wallpaper of my boy-o Felix.
Spoiler:

Years
Not going to show it here because I don't think it's within the rules but it's Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd shirtless.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • she/her, they/them
  • Seen yesterday
Not going to show it here because I don't think it's within the rules but it's Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd shirtless.
imo that probably wouldn't break any rules, but I'm just one mod

I can picture it anyway

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
being the weeb i am, my current background makes sense, it takes me too long sometimes to change it, only because i keep forgetting and when i remember to i just get lazy. Just know that probably in a month its gonna be different

Back