• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you wear socks or slippers inside the house

Years
  • barefoot, socks, or slippers?

i tend to use slippers most of the time nowadays (used to go mostly barefoot), especially in colder months
    sure wish we had the same insulated floors that korean homes have, which heat the floors ;_;

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    socks or slippers, never barefoot

just doesn't feel right to me to spend long periods of time barefoot and I will never understand why the fuck foot fetishes are a thing

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I have way too many adorable pairs of socks to walk around barefoot.

Afi

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2020
    Used to go barefoot but now except for the bedroom I wear slippers. More of a keeping my bedroom clean from outside dirt and dust kind of thing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Sometimes socks but barefoot for most of the time. Only when my feet get REALLY cold and the cat isn't around to hide them under will I then put some socks on.

Sirfetch’d

I have always liked the feeling of socks on my feet so I have them on most of the time. We have tile throughout a lot of our house too and it's just kind of cold to walk on.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    where my sandals crew at?

i wear socks inside. and sandals. ladies, get at me

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • I always wear socks inside, including when I'm in bed. Only time I don't wear them is when I'm in the bath. I haven't worn slippers for years though.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Sometimes socks, sometimes barefoot. I don't always like wearing socks, if I'm being honest, so there are times I take them off throughout the day. :x

pkmin3033

Socks. I absolutely hate having bare feet and I find slippers to be awkward.

Back