• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
It's my dream to become a Pok?mon Professor one day, so I decided to start by copying the habits of the most famous one of them all! ^^

Hey, what are you doing with a party full of hybrid monstrosities? Pok?mon can't actually fuse like that, right?!
Well, except maybe Kyurem and Necrozma. But still.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Officer, thank Arceus you're here! You have to inform trainers to stop breeding their Pokémon with Ditto! These monstrosities... they're everywhere! D:

Alright, fess up. You've been witnessed spray-painting the words "praise Sandshrew" all over the city. What kind of a weirdo are you, anyway?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
W-wait, officer! I have a good reason for doing so! This shady guy forced me to do it, and he threatened to poison my ice cream if I didn't! ;__; If you need to know his true identity, I will gladly sell him out!
His name starts with an "L."

You there! Did you just select two different moves in the same turn?! That's against the rules, isn't it?

Years
No, not if you have more than one DS. I was lonely so I battled myself. I selected one move on this game and another on the other game.

I have never seen such dark magic! Taking innocent pokedolls and turning them evil, sending them to take over the world. You purify those pokemon dolls at once or face life in prison!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
As most Pokedolls are of Clefairy I had to improvise. My customers want a Gengar doll so I dyed the Clefairy Doll Purple and gave them red eyes.

Hold it right there, How do you have your hair in a ponytail in Alola? That style is not one of the accepted styles (Unless you are a beauty trainer or female golfer which you are not) in the region. It is the law that you have an accepted style.

Last edited:
Years
Officer Jenny I was kidnapped right off the streets of Lumiose City! There I was strolling away from my favorite salon with a freshly styled ponytail, and a youngish teacher with tan skin, an open shirt, cap and a talking pokedex that looked like a rotom knocked me out with the help of 3 starter pokemon I had never seen before, an owl, a kitten and a seal! He also had a scruffy, beige puppy pokemon on his shoulder. This guy acts real friendly but is very dangerous! He tied me up, gagged me and threw me in the back of his trunk. Then have drove me to this weird island with giant pokemon and regional variants with strange colors. He was going to use me in an experiment with something called z crystal! I just broke a window and escaped from his laboratory as he was coming after me with the syringe. Arrest him officer!!!!! HELP! I need an ambulance!!!!!

How come your shiny Persian is a gorgeous jet black with intense midnight blue eyes? Persian's shiny is supposed to look almost exactly the same as the normal form! This is fishy...

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Well you see this is not a Shiny Persian at all it is simply a rare mutation which gives it a much darker coat than usual. No Shiny Stars here just a rare coloration. It's so rare it has to be registered with the Kanto Cat Protection League.

Hold it right there, Why did you turn that Socialite into a Gardevoir then catch her using a Quick Ball? Pokemancy has been illegal for some 500 years.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
But officer! It's 2018, Pokémon have rights too! The socialite has been a Gardevoir all this time, and you should accept that.
...as for why I captured her... Uh. *runs*

Hey, is this tap water with a "Fresh Water" label on it you're selling here? That's deceit!

W-wait, officer! I have a good reason for doing so! This shady guy forced me to do it, and he threatened to poison my ice cream if I didn't! ;__; If you need to know his true identity, I will gladly sell him out!
His name starts with an "L."

You traitor!

...uhm I mean, huh what? I have no idea whoever you might be talking about. I don't know people starting with L, absolutely not.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
But officer, this water just came fresh from the sink! That counts, doesn't it? :D

You there! Did you just paint a Poké Ball to look like a Master Ball and then sell it for a ridiculous price?

I don't know people starting with L, absolutely not.

Right, because we all know you're telling the truth when you say your name is actually Hairy Arachnid Nanoscopic. ;)

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Well nobody bought so I guess it's fine?

Why is it that you can defeat a Spiritomb with only Normal and Psychic attacks without the use of miracle eye or foresight? Explain.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Officer, didn't they taught you that there are 18 different types up until today? My Pokémon were using Play Rough and Moonblast, they're Fairy-Type moves!

Now, is it just me, or did you just use two Pokémon against one?

Years
Officer, it's not something you can easily follow, but my Pokemon just used Double Team to raise its evasion. See, there's just one now. It's your move now, by the way.

Hold on a second...the Day-Care Center recently reported a bunch of Pokemon Eggs stolen, and I notice in your party that you have a few Pokemon Eggs. Care to explain?

Years
Officer, all I was doing was trying to lure out and catch Frillish. Rumor has it they fade in and out around this gym statue. They're both a ghost and a water type, so I thought a fishing rod would be the best way!

Is there a reason why you're coming into the Pok?Mart with a hood and black mask on? You're not planning a robbery, are you?

Years
No, I just recently joined Team Skull, yo!

Speaking of crimes, why are you walking around this truck in Vermilion City? Do you want to steal it?

Last edited:

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
I don't want to steal it because I own it, stranger.

Since we're talking about crimes, you're not planning to steal MY truck, are you?

Last edited:
Years
Of course not officer, your truck isn't really worth that much.

That looks suspiciously like the omanyte fossil from the museum...

Back