Nox

Age 25
he / him
Arizona
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
2,657 posts
12.2 Years
hi hi joining as an ally~ I dearly love my LGBTQ+ friends.

Username: Nebula
Pronouns: He/him
Romantic orientation: Heteroromantic
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Would you say you fit into typical gender stereotypes?
For the most part yeah, although I'm not afraid to display traits that are considered "feminine" and I'm definitely not the "grrr im a macho man 👊" kind of guy.

Are you a passive or active member of the LGBTQ+ community?
I'm relatively active irl. I try to advocate for the community whenever the opportunity presents itself. I've attended pride parades and have educated a lot of family members (usually older folk) who don't quite understand the LGTBQ+ community.
paired with Lux & Aslan
moderator of Video Games & Social Media Team member
Female
Infinite Insanity
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
971 posts
4.4 Years
*peaks head in* Hello.

I just watched a video on asexuality....but I don't think i'm asexual. Am I attracted to all genders? Yes. However....a BIG however, if I feel...VERY .... "UNCOMFORTABLE" when .... er ..... "horny", and when I get horny, I just want someone to hold me until the feeling goes away. I mean who the heck feels that way? I think that was a big factor in discovering who I am but seriously, is there something wrong with me?

Please help me before I join the club.

This post is just to get information and educated. Nothing more.

EDIT: I looked up more on google. It's NOT random arousal. There is always a trigger.
Once you give a Pokemon a personality, you can't go back depending on the severity and purpose of it. It's no longer just a "pixel" in your box.

Sandalphon

black magic

She/her
In bed
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
That may be sex repulsion? It's actually pretty common!
If you're attracted to all genders though, you are lgbt. :>

palla

big sisters get it done

Ash Ketchup

She/Her
Tohjo Falls
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
16,529 posts
15.7 Years
I wasn't well enough to post this on the day, but I still wanted to share it anyway.

I seen this on the way home on the 17th of May - The International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia

To all my LGBTQ+ brothers, sisters, and variations thereupon... even under stormy skies, the rainbow shines brightly. I love you all <3
Mega Gyarados
Type: Water / Dark
Shiny: Yes
Received @ 16,321
Hatched @ 16,336
Lv.100 @ 16,521
Durant
Type: Bug / Steel
Tag Partner: Radio
Received @ 16,016
Hatched @ 16,031
Lv.100 @ 16,216
Paired with Roni | You down with VPP? | My Trainer Stats

Caite-chan

...blasting off again!

Age 33
Female
Vermillion City
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
9,415 posts
17.6 Years
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!

Happy Pride Month to all of our awesome people out there!
VPP: Leavanny @ 9,470 |Futro Region
“I have found Holmes’ methodology of deductive reasoning to be quite
useful. One of his adages is that once you have eliminated the impossible,
whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
- Lt. Cmdr. Data

Moderator of: VPP & Pokemon Mobile

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness

Female
っ・ω・)っ━☆゚.*・。゚
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
I think I found the right community for me. It may or may not be because of a meme?
Spoiler:

I do all of these hand signs way too much. And now I'll forever think of this meme whenever I do any of these.

Obviously I did some considering after that, and after looking into the different communities, I think bi is the right term to describe me. This might change over time, but this is how I'll classify now.
I've done some more thinking since I posted this. I didn't realize there was bisexual and biromantic. I only knew about bisexual. And somehow the LGBTQ+ Tik Tok compilations found me on Youtube, so I watched a lot of them and I felt like they familiarized myself with the whole community. It's a great community, and I'm happy and proud to be a part of it. I found asexual and aromantic compilations and somewhere I found an explanation of the two communities. I thought back and I think asexual also might be the right term for me. I remember my freshman year in biology class watching "the miracle of life" documentary about the 9 month journey through a pregnancy. I didn't enjoy watching it (especially since I had my lunch period right after :P ) and it made me uncomfortable. So I guess that was my first sign I was ace?

TLDR: I'd like to identify as biromantic and asexual. I still do like both boys and girls, but not to the extent of s*X.
(╯°Д°)╯ ┻━┻
FLIP ALL THE TABLES!

Q+A / My Art
Owner of PC's fashion club!

Caite-chan

...blasting off again!

Age 33
Female
Vermillion City
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
9,415 posts
17.6 Years
So I came across a post on Facebook by some friends about how "Allys" were never part of the acronym in which I've never seen it as this way but the next part is what bothered me. My friend then posted "Just... you arent a part of our community simply because you support the fact that WE exist. You're still straight/cisgendered. You are not a part of LGBT" and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

As an Ally in some way I do feel like I'm apart of the community because I do support all of you I'm just not apart of it in the same way the rest of you are. I feel like what she said is a slap in the face to people like me who support the community.
VPP: Leavanny @ 9,470 |Futro Region
“I have found Holmes’ methodology of deductive reasoning to be quite
useful. One of his adages is that once you have eliminated the impossible,
whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
- Lt. Cmdr. Data

Moderator of: VPP & Pokemon Mobile

Ash Ketchup

She/Her
Tohjo Falls
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
16,529 posts
15.7 Years
So I came across a post on Facebook by some friends about how "Allys" were never part of the acronym in which I've never seen it as this way but the next part is what bothered me. My friend then posted "Just... you arent a part of our community simply because you support the fact that WE exist. You're still straight/cisgendered. You are not a part of LGBT" and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

As an Ally in some way I do feel like I'm apart of the community because I do support all of you I'm just not apart of it in the same way the rest of you are. I feel like what she said is a slap in the face to people like me who support the community.
LGBT+ pride has always been about showing solidarity with each other, including allies!

You see those flags in my sig? I'm not some of those things, but we're still all family, and we need to support one another. The world really needs love and unity right now, not division and segregation.

Allies are very much part of the family <3
Mega Gyarados
Type: Water / Dark
Received @ 16,321
Hatched @ 16,336
Lv.100 @ 16,521
Durant
Type: Bug / Steel
Tag Partner: Radio
Received @ 16,016
Hatched @ 16,031
Lv.100 @ 16,216
Paired with Roni | You down with VPP? | My Trainer Stats

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness

Female
っ・ω・)っ━☆゚.*・。゚
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
Hi everyone, I'd like to bring this to your attention. BLUE'S CLUES HAS A PRIDE PARADE SONG. And it's adorable!

I love how the new Blue's Clues wants to give recognition to the LGBTQ+ community. As I mentioned earlier with the other Blue's Clues video I shared here, I think it's important to show young children that a family doesn't always have to have a mommy and a daddy, and it shows that it's okay if you don't fit into that mold.
(╯°Д°)╯ ┻━┻
FLIP ALL THE TABLES!

Q+A / My Art
Owner of PC's fashion club!

AMP017

Dragapult Fan

Kalos
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
197 posts
20 Days
Sup yall! It's your boy/girl/nonbinary/somewhereinbetween! I just figured out my weird three gender craziness is called gender fluid!
AMP017
Cetified Dragapult fan.
VPP- The A Class Shop!
"When you think you are a useless Magikarp, just persevere and you will evolve into an amazing Gyarados."-Unown
Female
Infinite Insanity
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
971 posts
4.4 Years
Nine days into Pride Month and this topic isn't pinned? Well, I just stopped in to say happy Pride Month to everyone. You're all valid.

EDIT: Oh wait, someone already pointed out it was Pride Month, but this still should be pinned for the month of June.
Once you give a Pokemon a personality, you can't go back depending on the severity and purpose of it. It's no longer just a "pixel" in your box.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast

Age 19
Any
Oregon
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
226 posts
2.7 Years
I haven’t posted in this club in a long time, but I’m having frustrations with my gender expression.

After a year of questioning I realized I really am gender fluid. Dresses give me gender euphoria, but the fear of being harassed stops me from wearing them. As a compromise I stick with androgynous clothing like plaid shirts. Does anyone have good advice for this sort of thing?

Name: Lucky
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

AMP017

Dragapult Fan

Kalos
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
197 posts
20 Days
After a year of questioning I realized I really am gender fluid. Dresses give me gender euphoria, but the fear of being harassed stops me from wearing them. As a compromise I stick with androgynous clothing like plaid shirts. Does anyone have good advice for this sort of thing?
I have advice that might not work the best but it may help. JUST OWN IT! Your gender fluid, you wear a dress, it's none of their business. If they harass you, just go right up to them and say, "This is who I am and who I always was" or something like that and just do it and say stop until they stop!
Hope that if you try this out it works!
AMP017
Cetified Dragapult fan.
VPP- The A Class Shop!
"When you think you are a useless Magikarp, just persevere and you will evolve into an amazing Gyarados."-Unown

Nah

Age 28
Female
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
14,739 posts
7.6 Years
I have advice that might not work the best but it may help. JUST OWN IT! Your gender fluid, you wear a dress, it's none of their business. If they harass you, just go right up to them and say, "This is who I am and who I always was" or something like that and just do it and say stop until they stop!
Hope that if you try this out it works!
That sounds nice but I doubt it would really be very effective. Like, to be blunt for a sec, thinking that if you just walk up to some asshole and tell assertively tell "this is who I am and that's ok!" and expecting them to be like "y'know, you're right!" and stop sounds naive and like something on a children's television show.

Many people stay in the closet (to varying degrees) regarding their sexuality and/or gender because being open about it runs serious risk of far more that just harassment--it extends to stuff like being denied employment, people trying to hurt or kill you, and more. LGBTQ discrimination is rife in this world, and so many people view non-cishet people as sub-human, undeserving of rights and deserving of death.

At the end of the day it's up to Neb what they do and I wish that I had some helpful advice, but....
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

Vendily

Age 21
Female
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
1,466 posts
5.9 Years
Username: Vendily
Pronouns: She/Her
Romantic orientation: Biromantic
Sexual orientation: Asexual
Anything you want to add / general intro! : I deleted and restarted this part of the post a couple of times... but I have time to kill, so yeah...

Umm, anyways, uhh, very recently, yesterday, I got a name to my orientation. Before that point, I was just very confused, particularly in the past few weeks, because I was thinking about it. Like, keeping me up at night levels. Granted, not the first time I gave it thought, but both then and recently I didn't really know about romantic orientation and as far as I got was being either bi or ace. Surprise, it's both, I guess.

Granted, I don't really have any relationship experience. Hell, I didn't even realize these were crushes specifically at all until a couple of weeks ago (for crushes that are like 4-6 years old by that point). So, yeah, as you can see, I am very dense in addition to this whole mess.

As for killing time, uhh, one of my crushes, a high school friend that I've kept in touch with. I found some old messages from her on the server we're both on about potentially being bi as well among other romance and related things, and that sort of "reignited" the crush for lack of a better word. (Mildly unrelated, not a fan of how "active" crushes feel like being crushed? Or is that just a me thing? I don't know...)
Anyway, I want to tell her, but I can't until Saturday, because she's doing a voice chat event thing Friday evening, and I don't want to spring this on her before that.

In the meantime though, I just want to get used to the terms, I guess. Roll them around , use them a bit. But just a little bit.

Megan

Explorer Empress

Age 31
She/Her
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
7,171 posts
8.4 Years
I haven’t posted in this club in a long time, but I’m having frustrations with my gender expression.

Maybe find more people who support you and where you feel comfortable wearing whatever you like? Unless society changes there will always be times when you can't do that. But that doesn't mean that you can't find more opportunities where you can be yourself.
Art | Moderator of Previous Generations and Forum Games| Come and visit VPP
Have you found the window to the world or are you still listening to your words echoing from the walls?

Sandalphon

black magic

She/her
In bed
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
I found a neat website, have fun!
https://en.pronouns.page/@loptous
that one is mine

palla

big sisters get it done

_pheebs

Gosh! What's poppin'?

Age 26
Female
Minecraft~
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
431 posts
2.5 Years
Username: _pheebs
Pronouns: She/Her
Romantic orientation: G-Giiirls
Sexual orientation: G-Giiiirls. (I'm a Neptunic Lesbian)
Anything you want to add / general intro!:
Yo! It is I, the queen of the lesbians!
Didn't know there was a LGBTQ+ here, so glad there is! Howdy doody all!
Moderator of the Fan Games Section

Supporter of Schlatt Coin!
The True Emperor of l'manburg!
Twitch.tv
Female
Infinite Insanity
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
971 posts
4.4 Years
Hey everyone. You know all that "I'm exploring my sexuality" and all that stuff?

Well, if you all are exploring your sexual/gender identity, I 100% respect that. But the truth is after much exploration...i'm straight. Sorry for the whole "I'm pretty sure i'm pan" stuff I threw at you all. Trust me folks. It's Pride Month for crying out loud, and here I am finding out i'm straight. I'm actually disappointed. But the truth is no matter what gender or sexuality you identify with, always remember to be 100% true to yourself. I learned that the hard way, and I owe you all the biggest apology in this club.

But can I be an ally though? I'm pretty sure that means you support the community despite being straight. I knew people on the LGBQ+ before in real life, and they're just regular everyday nice people. No need to discriminate.

If I offended anyone here, I apologize.

Sandalphon

black magic

She/her
In bed
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
I don't own this club and I can't speak for others but I'm not offended nor am I angry. You wished to explore your identity and your preferences and that's fine, loads of people struggle with it and think they're one thing when they're something else. I thought I was bi for a long time but I'm a lesbian, for instance.
There's no betrayal and you didn't lie, you were just wondering. There's a difference between pretending to be lgbt or anything really, and genuinely thinking you are and trying to find out.

As for the club itself, it is for lgbt people but I'm not the owner, it's best to ask them.

palla

big sisters get it done

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 24
he/him
Milaturia.
Seen 59 Minutes Ago
Posted 59 Minutes Ago
6,380 posts
12.4 Years
There's nothing wrong with realizing you're straight. I'm not offended, personally.

Also, I made a pronoun page thing, too: https://en.pronouns.page/@palamon
Theme: Sougo Osaka
Pair: Taemin

_pheebs

Gosh! What's poppin'?

Age 26
Female
Minecraft~
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
431 posts
2.5 Years
Life is about exploring~!
10 years ago I thought I was a straight man.

Now I'm a hot Trans Lesbian and living life some what to the fullest.
It's okay to realise you are just straight, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

You weren't fooling anyone, you weren't decieveing us, you weren't pretending.
You were just still exploring yourself!
Moderator of the Fan Games Section

Supporter of Schlatt Coin!
The True Emperor of l'manburg!
Twitch.tv