• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm happily single

I am...

• Single

Votes: 75 74.3%
  • Dating someone

Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Engaged

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Married

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

Sirfetch’d

I've been single for a few years now. I'd like to be in a relationship again soon but right now I am just not looking. I'm focusing on other real life things right now and a relationship has kinda taken second place to that. If the right person comes along soon though I will know it and once again attempt dating.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Single for...5 years now I guess! And it's probably gonna stay that way for a looong long time. I've only gone through one serious relationship and after that relationship I didn't bother dating again. When I lived in San Diego, I've gone out with a few guys, but there weren't any chemistry. Like bis and leafy, I'm in no rush at all. There's a ton I would like to do in life rather than putting myself on the dating market.

Typhon

'sup
    Years
  • Currently single. Would love to find someone though, I think it's not good for me to stay single too long lmao

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Fiance mode? Do you mean are you actually engaged or do you just mean in a serious relationship?

Anyways, as Captain Fabio said above, we are dating! :3 He is coming by to visit this weekend and will be here in just a few minutes. I have prepared a tonkotsu ramen for him- and no, none of the packaged stuff.. it's all from scratch besides using hon dashi stock because bonito flakes are quite hard to get imported.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm dating this weird guy who calls himself the Overlord but that's okay because he's cool and I'm happy anyways. ♥ Sadly I don't get to see him often because he lives overseas but that just makes our meetings more ~special~. Also skype and such makes things easier lmao.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2017
    I swear this website is turning into a dating website.

Ah, I'm too young for a serious relationship right now personally. That's all I can say.

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • Single here, I have no intention or interest in finding a significant other right now.
    I did have one past relationship experience which was... horrible! xD

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
  • I'm single and always will be. With the encouragement of my friends, I tried to "like someone," but it was so forced and artificial and it just made no sense to me, so I stopped. I am very happy to be single. I'm free, I don't have to worry about impressing anyone or things of that likeness.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I'm currently single and not looking for a relationship. I've got better thing to do than to look for someone and be caught up in a relationship. College is my top priority and to be honest, getting into a relationship is probably at the bottom of the ladder. I'm just not interested in being tied down and I like looking after myself. I'll probably look for a relationship once I'm out on my own, but I just don't see it happening for a long time.

I'm single and okay with it, which most people don't seem to get.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I'm single and have been single all of my life. I'm really not sure if I want a relationship or not. Sure I've had a crush or two but never really talked to them and gotten over them ever since. I can't see myself in a serious relationship right now. I just like having friends over girlfriends. Maybe sometime in the future that will change but not now.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I'm single and okay with it
    ^That.

I really don't mind being single. Considering how distrusting I tend to be, getting into a relationship is just a bad idea. I figure that the distrust will fade over time, but if it doesn't, I guess I'm on my way to being an old reptile lady. [;
    Perhaps eventually someone will manage to get through my trust issues. So far only one guy has managed that, and it's because we've been friends for longer than I can remember.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Single and very happy about that. I've tried the whole dating thing, and it's more hassle than I'm willing to work through. Plus, being in a relationship makes me unhappy. It's better for me to be free and able to make my own decisions and live life the way I want to, spending my time doing anything I want however I want without having to ask for another person's opinion. Like, I can move eleven hours away from where I'm currently living because I want to, and I don't have to see how it will affect someone else.

Plus, like Sandshrew4, liking people in that way just isn't in my cyborg wiring, so feelings like that are artificial to me as well. But hey, we're happier that way.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I'm dating this weird guy who calls himself the Overlord but that's okay because he's cool and I'm happy anyways. ♥ Sadly I don't get to see him often because he lives overseas but that just makes our meetings more ~special~. Also skype and such makes things easier lmao.
    I. Am. Done.

Anyway, I'm in a relationship right now, and it's been amazing thus far. We really just connect, I guess. :D

Also, PC has always been a dating site. Js.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • I've had one girlfriend, and we were dating for around 2 years and were I guess what you could say as "serious" for a High School relationship, I even shared my first kiss with her, so I guess thats a good relationship? friends now, and we only broke up because neither of us had the time to keep any kind of relationship and keep up with school work. I do like some girl at my school now, but shes very popular and wouldn't like someone like me :/ But thats okay. ^^
    Happily single :)

Years
  • I. Am. Done.

Anyway, I'm in a relationship right now, and it's been amazing thus far. We really just connect, I guess. :D

I'm not the only one? D:

STAHP BEING SO SAPPEH >:(

/me clueless

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I've been single since I was born and I'm not really happy with this. Sometimes, I feel rather lonely and hope I had a special someone but I'm too clumsy around girls :(

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I. Am. Done.

Says the person whose paired with all the mods/staff here. XD But yeah with all the relationships formed here PC should be a dating site. It could beat eHarmony and Match.com in the Alexa rankings.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Single Single Single. I did have a few online relationships if that counts now. Maybe one was on PC, I'll never tell.
    I guess because I'm just not good at being social with friends or beyond. Maybe someday, I do want one, it'll come.

Back