• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extra supporter username change requests (SUPPORTERS ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Current Username: Save Me a Spark
New Username: Rapunzel

I did a quick search for it, and it looked like nothing came up... I could be wrong? I hope not. :c

As a platinum supporter this will be your second and final extra name change for the year, so afterwards you'll need to wait for the name change periods in May and then November to change again. You okay with that before I swap anything?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
As a platinum supporter this will be your second and final extra name change for the year, so afterwards you'll need to wait for the name change periods in May and then November to change again. You okay with that before I swap anything?

Hm... if that's the case, I'll just keep my current one. Just in case I decide to go back to Kellin again (which won't be too long).

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I hope it's okay to double post here. :S I decided to go back to a previous name I had, which pretty much covers everything for me so...

Current username: Save Me a Spark
Desired username: AdorbzFangirl

Yes, I'm very sure that I want to change it, seeing how this is my default one for different places anyway.

Last edited:
Years
I hope it's okay to double post here. :S I decided to go back to a previous name I had, which pretty much covers everything for me so...

Current username: Save Me a Spark
Desired username: AdorbzFangirl

Yes, I'm very sure that I want to change it, seeing how this is my default one for different places anyway.

Totally fine! Changed, enjoy. <3

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Old username: ‎CureYoshiDarkness
New username: Cura

Thank you!

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Old username: Pigbeetle
New username: Pig

Related notes: The already taken name shows up on the profile as "pig" (not capitalized), if it's okay I'd like the P to be uppercase :>

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I think I'm finally ready to face this name with a smile again... for a little while, anyway! :')

Old username: Epilogue
New username: Revise Librarian

Thank you so much! <333

Years
It's about that time. Might as well flip the script.

Old username: Hakumen
New username: Frequency

Search showed me...well, nothing lol. Thanks in advance.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Old username: EvilChameleon
New username: EC

This username is taken, but the member has zero posts, hasn't been on since 2014, and wasn't banned, so it should meet the criteria, yes?

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
old username: Synonym
new username: Karl

Thank you

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Hi Sheep, I'd like to change my username.

Old Username: Gladion
New Username: Zacian

I checked and it's not used.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Hello, I was wondering if I could change my username.

Old Username: Dayvan Cowboy
New Username: Alex

The current user named "alex" is Razor Leaf's alt account reserving that name. He has not logged on with this account in almost four years. Please let me know if this is possible. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back