• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    This thread has been here for a while, huh? Anyway: what's a series that's currently on your mind?

For me it's currently Kaiji. I've just reached the 17 Steps arc a while ago.

Years
  • This thread has been here for a while, huh? Anyway: what's a series that's currently on your mind?

For me it's currently Kaiji. I've just reached the 17 Steps arc a while ago.

I watched all of Kaiji and it is great. Got to read the manga to continue the story, though.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • The new season of bleach is great. So far it's pretty 1-1 with the manga which isn't a bad thing, but hopefully it expands a little in the mid-later content of the final arc since that's when things really started getting rushed in the manga.

I've been doing my best to keep up with as much of the currently airing stuff as I can and just spent my last weekend catching up on about 7 series lmao. I've also been catching up on a lot of the Fate stuff since it's been on the backburner for a long while

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    There's new bleach?? Wow.

My man is watching s3 of Kaguya-sama now and laughing out loud every minute. I should maybe pick s2 back up, because it seems highly enjoyable.

Years
  • I've been watching Welcome to the Ballroom (finally) and enjoying it a fair bit. There's some stuff from the current season I'd like to watch too but I'm waiting until there's more episodes available.

Years
  • I just spent the last few days binging Tonikaku Kawaii, and I'll probably start up the manga in the near future, since I had a lot of fun with it.

I'm not watching anything currently airing at present, but I haven't really sat down to figure out what's actually airing this season because I'm just picking stuff on a whim from the crunchyroll and hidive libraries at present.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    I'm glad Bleach is back. The quality of the new episodes is great. Only the Quincies are hard to watch or rather listen to as a german.

Years
  • I am super hyped to watch the new Bleach! I would prefer to wait for the English Dub of the episodes, honestly. Gonna be quite amazing though!

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • I need to return to Bleach. I'm ashamed to say that I've stopped watching it years back due to being rather disappointed in a favorite character's death. There's still seasons to catch up on before I reach the newer episodes, but hey. Maybe I'll even watch it from the beginning again. I admit I jammed out to their intros.

Years
  • Bleach is waaay too long for me sadly. The longest anime I watched in recent times was Hunter x Hunter 2011 which was around 3 years ago I think? And 130ish eps? Which is already far longer than anything I would have considered watching, but I really got addicted to it lol. Not found a long anime I feel the same way about since.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I haven't watch an anime in months and months now - I'm watching other kinds of shows instead when my brain needs to Not Do Work for a while.

I would like to get back into the Pokémon Adventures manga however. Stopped somewhere back in the Black & White arc so I'm wayyyyy behind.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    nope! just a big load of fun socks and a new thermos cup.

i consiiiidered getting myself some kind of drawing tablet...

Years
  • surprisingly this was the first year i did not get any new tech!

but that's mainly because i've been buying my stuff throughout the year instead for myself

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    my spouse managed to snatch a new graphics card on release yesterday. they sold out in an instant so good for him i suppose.

my pc is from early 2019 and still seems able to run any game i throw at it so i sit comfortably for now.

Years
    • Seen today
    I've been keeping my spending pretty tied up, although for Black Friday I did get a new monitor for myself. That, and just before Christmas I did get a copy of Pokemon Violet, but otherwise haven't really done too much.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Well, looks like my impromptu New Year's resolution of abandoning Twitter even for searching fanart and funny videos will be easier to stick to now. They removed the ability to view Tweets in chronological order altogether - and while some new tweets may pop up, it's mostly the algorithm that brings them to you.

If the layoffs didn't bring that hellsite under, I bet this will. Facebook and Instagram barely hung on when/ever since that same function was removed from their sites.

Years
    • Seen today
    Well, looks like my impromptu New Year's resolution of abandoning Twitter even for searching fanart and funny videos will be easier to stick to now. They removed the ability to view Tweets in chronological order altogether - and while some new tweets may pop up, it's mostly the algorithm that brings them to you.

If the layoffs didn't bring that hellsite under, I bet this will. Facebook and Instagram barely hung on when/ever since that same function was removed from their sites.

From what I can tell there's two timelines you can switch between (chrono and algorithm), but this option isn't exactly nice, it was there before anyways, but is just surfaced a bit more prominently now. It's not the best solution when what was there already worked, although one pro to this is that it's EXTREMELY obvious when you're looking at one over the other, whereas before Twitter could just randomly switch you back to the algorithm generated timeline whenever it felt like it and you had to pay attention to an icon in the top corner of the page that was really easy to miss. There were extensions for browsers to force a timeline that did help, but this isn't too bad a compromise.

Back