• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wow, it's late

pkmin3033

Bed at 10:30pm these days, since I am usually awake before 5 and need to leave the house before 7 for work.

I never nap. It'd mess up my sleep schedule.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    my bedtimes are generally anywhere from midnight to like 2 AM and I know it's awful for me. Since I'm not going back to school until the winter semester I can continue with these bad sleeping habits until about Christmas at least!

TY

it gets me into trouble

Years
  • Lately I go to bed around midnight. Last night my routine was ruined thanks to YouTube tutorial videos trapping me.

Years
  • I don't have any circadian rhythm. I might sleep at about midnight, or I might sleep all day or I might now sleep at all for several days and then just pass out constantly for the next little while.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Anywhere from 11pm to 1am for work nights, on weekends anything goes. I go to bed so late :(
    I LOVE NAPS ok

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • when i have school the next day i typically go to bed around 11-11:30. whenever i dont have school it varies from midnight-3 am. depends on how exhausted i am on the weekend after classes.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Between 2am and 4am. It depends on if I'm closing work or not. If I'm closing at work then more like 4am because we don't close till 2am and if everyone gets their shit done like we did last night then we can leave 10 mins early.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    My sleep schedule is changing due to college. I have to get up much earlier, but I'm also kept up later doing the work.

Years
  • Between 2am and 4am. It depends on if I'm closing work or not. If I'm closing at work then more like 4am because we don't close till 2am and if everyone gets their shit done like we did last night then we can leave 10 mins early.

ugh, that seems so awful ;_; .. I know people who do this consistently are probably at least somewhat used to it, but bleh.

on workdays, right at or before 11pm....weekends, 12am
    i wake at either 6am or 9-10am depending on if I have to go anywhere
    wish i could get enough sleep on a consistent basis :<
    no naps though! they throw off my sleep schedule completely

CrimsonMajestic

From Dusk to Dawn
    Years
  • I usually turn my electronics (and/or anything emitting "junk lighting") around 2200 - 2230 but may not fall asleep until a bit later.

It also helps I have blue-blocking glass I wear about 2-3 hours before projected sleep time. Without those, my circadian rhythm would most likely be way out of control.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • 1 AM, and I try to turn things off at 0.30.

I get back home at 23.15-ish so that's the earliest I can drop if I want some wind-down time.

The pleasures of having evening shifts.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    My schedule varies from day to day, but I usually go to bed about an hour or two after coming home from the gym - which can range between 12am - 2am (bed time), sometimes later. I wake up for work around 5am and I come home from work at 6pm, typically. I take a nap when I come home from work that can last anywhere between 1 hour to 4 hours. On days I come home from work much earlier, I tend to take a nap then as well. I'm pretty boring on my typical work day.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can't take naps - it messes with my sleep schedule and I won't be able to fall asleep that night.

I usually go to bed anywhere from 11p to 1a.

Back