• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"A Wild Height Thread Appeared".

Years
    • Online now
    This is probably one of the most common topics to occasionally pop up, but nonetheless it's always an interesting one.

How tall are you?

I stand at 5'10 and a half. (179 cm). I'm perfectly okay with it, and doubt I'm going to grow any more at this point. I don't feel particularly tall or short. I've been both a tower and towered.

I'm taller than my mother but shorter than my dad was in his life.

Years
  • 5'6 / 168cm. I've been this tall since I was 15 I think, and it hasn't affected me much. Helps that I live in the Philippines where the average male height is like 2 inches shorter than me heh.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Five feet, nine inches (about 175 centimeters). Might be an inch taller than both parents. Stands about on par with a sibling.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • 5'0 or... I guess 152 centimeters. I am under the five foot curse of my family. I always wanted to be 5'1 or 5'3, but oh well. I am cursed. I am the same height as everyone else.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • 5'6''/168cm. Slightly taller than most people I know but just average at the end of the day.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    172 cm unless I've shrunken down over the last couple years for whatever reason. It's been a while since I last measured...

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I'm going to be the third person logging in a 1.68m, which so far is the most popular height on this thread.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    I actually don't know my exact height, but it's definitely between 6'2'' and 6'5''. That's definitely above average, but I still manage to see a decent amount of people that are as tall as me (if not more) on any given day, so... I don't stand out that much. But apparently I do online? :fufu:

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Like 160cm ish? So about 5'3" I think

I've always been fine with my height but I don't think it has changed since I was 13 which might be a bit concerning :D Combined with my face not changing that much, I usually get mistaken for being in early HS or earlier...

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    165 cm, very small, and a huge turn off for maybe 80% of girls.

Back