PC's official autistic unicorn~

Age 30
Female
in a secret land that only those worthy can see. :3
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
6,298 posts
15.2 Years
I used to hate most veggies growing up. Things like peas mostly... but now that I'm an adult, I seem to tolerate them a lot more. It was somewhat the same with Spinach. I used to hate it until my mom told me that I needed to eat it if I wanted to grow big and strong like Popeye... ever since then, I absolutely LOVE spinach! :3

What about you?

Sydian

XIII

Age 27
Georgia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
32,474 posts
11.6 Years
psyduckin mac n cheese i have always had an issue with textures and i still kind of do with pasta but not nearly as bad as when i was a kid but i got over it when i was about 10 or so i think (or at least, i WOULD eat mac n cheese but i was picky about the pasta used in it) and now if you look at my hips and thighs you can tell i don't skip pasta
vacation? what's that?
twitter | ao3

CiCi Sama

A̻͚͠s̠͟o̠͚͖̣̕ci ̠̦̝̟a̸l̸ ̶C̪̫̫̲̮̥r͓̦̺̰e ̱̘͈̙̥̦̦́e̫͡ p͉̩̙̫

Female
The Once-Ler's
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
278 posts
132 Days
Coffee ♥♥
Full sig pic & bigger gallery

Who cares if a few̵̨̧̥̭͉͕͉̤̘̺̬̭̮̬̖̥͚̠͓̖̜̰̤͙͔̮͕̙͊̕͜, ț̴̇r̵̼͝é̷̻ȅ̸̳s̷̩͋ a̶̫̝̔̀̈̿͒͑̈́͊͘͝ṟ̷̤̤̺͚̫̗͚͐̂̓͠ͅé̴̛͎̜̗͉̮̻͔̮͎͚͕͋̽͌̈́́̓͋͝ d̷̢̹͓̼̝̰̙̬͈̙͖̘͕͈̖̗̳̜̣̞̩̭̄̅̏͒͑̋̅̒͒̏̔̃̎͛̀̐̄̓̉̄̃͊͊͐̇̕̕̚̚͘͠͝͝͝͝ʎ̷̨̡̧̢̬̣̼̙͓̠̝͉̮̝̟̙͔̝͚̺͎̟̪̤̖̰̯͍͓̙̜̘̙̭̑͂͐̂͊́̀̕i̴̢̘̝̹͙̗̳͔̳̲̟͓̜͇̬̻̞̗̺̟̖̘͙͖͚͚̋̀͒̅̿̀̅̀̽͑͌̒̀͂̎̋̓̆́̌̚̕ͅn̵̡̨̛͍̖̺̞͍̼̫͕͚͖̗͐͛͋͐͐̂̀̆̏͛̀͘̚͜͝ƃ̶̤͕̄̋̒̋̃͆͋̓͗̔͗͆̓̈́͂͊͛͑̍̌̎͂̀̽̄

colours

hymn of the fayth

Female
the dream world
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
5,062 posts
14.4 Years
im sad to inform that every food that ive hated as a kid i still hate as an adult

especially potatoes

DramaticCubism

Cubie the Cube

Age 20
Male
The computer room
Online now
Posted 27 Minutes Ago
647 posts
258 Days
Same as above except that I don't hate potatoes
Hmmm...

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
2,401 posts
189 Days
Asian food I used to hate as a kid and now I cannot live without it

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Online now
Posted 15 Hours Ago
8,813 posts
8.3 Years
Not food but I remember absolutely despising soda as a child.

if anything, I have more foods that I liked as a child that I began hating as an adult, haha.

hoshiko

Age 21
Non-binary
The Deep South
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
1,983 posts
9.4 Years
I'm still a v picky kid mostly bc of textures and stuff

but, uh its not food rather than a condiment but..mayo? I used to hate it as a kid and now I like it a lot.
they/them ★ he/him ★ pashmina
tumblrao3Seán McLoughlincredit

gimmepie

Age 23
Male
Australia
Seen 40 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
20,214 posts
7.4 Years
im sad to inform that every food that ive hated as a kid i still hate as an adult

especially potatoes
Pretty much this, ironically except for potatoes. I don't love them, or even like them most of the time, but I can tolerate them in way more forms now.

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
32,954 posts
11.8 Years
i made a conscious choice once to start liking coffee even though it was awful, i was 13 i believe. Nowadays it is not possible to properly describe me without including the word coffee somewhere.

Sheep

Female
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
26,815 posts
12.9 Years
brussel sprouts and avocadoes! hated them as a kid but once I got older something 'clicked' and now I adore them.
pair family llsif bandori ffxiv art vpp stats
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!

Age 33
Male
Seattle, WA
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2,581 posts
7.3 Years
the main thing that comes to mind are certain veggies - such as spinach, artichokes, asparagus, brussel sprouts, bok choy, cauliflower, scallions, green beans, eggplants, squash

used to dislike them as a child mainly because of 'bad influence' - family members and friends told me that it tasted of 'boring sour water with no taste to it" - hey, back then I used to believe it, after a while seeing it a lot, and over years with my health conditions, and growing fascination with geography, includes trying out various world cuisines - I learn that those green veggies are really good and healthy for the body, if prepared correctly it can be super healthy and delicious

with my curiosity, I gave some a try, expecting that "sour taste" - to my surprise I loved them
especially true with spinach, its now my most favorite and requested veggie
I ♥ Foxes and Cats!! - art i drew myself
instead of 'Catch 'em All' for me would be "gotta Pet 'Em All"
check out my arts: Firox-Fox - Discord: Jyo-Espeon#0363

Juno

pay day

Age 25
Female
Canadia
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
4,235 posts
5.8 Years
Sashimi! While I always loved sushi as a kid, the texture of raw fish definitely weirded me out and I only ate rolls with cooked stuff or vegetables in them, but I think in my early-to-mid teens it kind of grew on me, and I really like sashimi and raw fish now. Beef tataki, too.

I was a weird kid I guess, I actually loved vegetables and still do. I preferred veggies to meat and instead of the "finish your vegetables" demands my parents would have to make me eat meat.

Ash

Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
13,424 posts
11.1 Years
A bunch of vegetables (green peppers and onions notably), spinach, mushrooms, sushi, and sashimi (maybe fish in general?) are all things that I said that i hated at a kid hahah. but now i often have most of these things (sides the fish) on things such a pizza and subs. in fact i know i largely prefer spinach over lettuce now.

Yurius

Age 29
Canada
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
15,409 posts
6.2 Years
I can tolerate much more veges than I used to!
So face the dark and I'll teach you about fire in the blink of an eye
Now drink the Cyanide
The worlds collide and you know it's pure filth that I hide

Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL / Richmond, VA
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
25,446 posts
9.5 Years
I used to think calamari was disgusting when I was a kid but nowadays whenever someone at my table orders it, I always enjoy grabbing a bite...or three

Treecko

the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
6,238 posts
7.6 Years
Most leafy greens especially spinach. I used to avoid salads and greens like spinach, kale, lettuce, and cabbage cause I thought the texture was too weird. But now I realize with just the right amount of added flavors they can be pretty good. I think canned spinach is what put me off to spinach at first cause it looked like green vomit and smells awful but once I gave the fresh kind a try I realized it was only the canned kind thats horrible. And now one of my favorite things to buy at work is the chopped kale pasta salad. The basil dressing makes everything pop more and I love sun-dried tomatoes.
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"

Bay

Darkinium Z

Female
Dani California
Online now
Posted 1 Day Ago
5,718 posts
13.3 Years
Celery. Hated the texture as a kid, but I grew to tolerate eating it especially with fried rice.

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]
Advertiser Content