• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What keeps you on PC?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • What keeps you active here? If you're not active, but still visit PC from time to time regardless, what keeps you on PC?

I stay here because I don't really have any more Pokemon forums anymore that are still actually active. I basically don't really have anywhere else to go in terms of Pokemon discussions...

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • I too, do not have anywhere to go for Pokemon discussions other than here, because my pals are away and not that active in the discord server we created. This is the only place where I have Pokemon discussions. Also, Pokemon trivia.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Moved this over to Off Topic as it does pertain more or less to life on PC and its community.

The people are why I stay :o PC has always been a heartwarming community to be a part of and I have gotten to know so many amazing people through here, in addition to being able to meet a couple of people offline as well :)

Years
  • i remember upon first joining, i joined because i wanted to talk to people about pokemon. 14 and a half years later, that hasn't changed and is one of the biggest things keeping me here aside from the close friendships i've made over the years.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    What keeps you on PC?

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • At this point in time, I tend to just come by from time to time for the Challenges section. I've never been very consistent at visiting forums all the time.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I was taken hostage years ago and haven't been rescued yet, help

Also I have met like 60% of my friends here. Can't go now.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Pokemon, and the nice community of people.

Mostly, the forums feel like a second home! I've always come here to relax and talk about Pokemon, and visit some friends.

Even if I have points where I don't visit for a time, I miss it and come back, hahaha.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Partly because of free time and desire to socialize and partly because I no longer fit in the forums I was part of before.

Years
  • I think that it is a better forum than Marriland. I've moved to PC as I don't like the current situation on Marriland.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    honestly no idea anymore
    probs roleplaying

Last edited:
    Back