• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

Years
    Let's talk more about your adventures in Pokémon Universe. Is there a run, Pokémon or whole team of Pokémon that you just can't get out of your mind (and don't want to)?

ezlaturbo

Poke geek
    Years
    My favorites are Circular Knowledge and Empyrean, along with Insurgence, HitMonJam! and Uranium. Honorable mention: Pokemon Spork.

Kamkam2005

Infernitaur
    Years
    My favorites are insurgence, solar light and lunar dark, and aster violet (since my eevee can have a weird moveset due to being able to evolve and devolve it into over 20 eeveelutions, which means it can lean like 20 different moves at 1 level)

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    I've been playing Pokémon Infinity lately, would definitely recommend giving that a shot.

Years
    Highly recommend Infinite Fusion if you haven't played it. I played it when it was only Gen 1 pokes, and now it's a couple gens. Fuse any two pokes! And a super active spriter community :)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    I personally prefer Pokemon Rejuvenation among all the Fan made games I have played so far. I love how it takes elements of Pokemon Reborn but still holds it own with a very immersive story-line and memorable side characters. Pokemon Full Moon follows as a close second.

Back