• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I feel like this has been in RPT a while, let's yeet it :>

What's up in the video game world? What y'all playing? I'm fighting the urge to get sucked back into Stardew what with the new update.

Years
I'm currently playing Dragon's Dogma 2. It started strong, but it is getting worse and worse. It feels unfinished. It's a shame, because it has some good parts, but the bad parts are way worse.

And I'm also playing Persona 4 Golden on Switch. It's a great sequel. It got rid of everything I hated about the 3rd one's dungeons and replaced it with fun dungeons.

Years
Mostly just been playing stuff I need to keep up with - Genshin and FFXIV - and dabbling with PokeRogue and Minecraft. Going to start Ace Attorney soon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Just finished my first run of Persona 3 Reload, doing a NG+ run to finish off achievements and a couple challenges. Nice to finally know the story of that game after it was somewhat spoiled for me.

Years
yayayyayay i love to see this alive again
i've been playing stardew valley on and off, but have taken a break. i'm on my first ~real~ playthrough on steam. i did play on switch, but didn't get far because am bad @ fishing.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I've picked up playing Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, again. It's been a while since I last played a Metroidvania (SOTN was the last one iirc). Unfortunately, the Switch version has some very laggy parts and I've only started the game. ^^"

Years
I've picked up playing Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, again. It's been a while since I last played a Metroidvania (SOTN was the last one iirc). Unfortunately, the Switch version has some very laggy parts and I've only started the game. ^^"

oh it's such a fun and gorgeous game though! shame it seems to be running poorly

Years
yayayyayay i love to see this alive again
i've been playing stardew valley on and off, but have taken a break. i'm on my first ~real~ playthrough on steam. i did play on switch, but didn't get far because am bad @ fishing.

fishing in stardew is a STRUGGLE

I really gotta get to playin again cause I guess a big ol' update just dropped? gotta kick those play hours over 1k anyway :>

A lot of my friends picked up doing Stardew again with the recent update. For me though, it's one of those games that I want to like because I can see that it's really good quality work and worked on by people who actually care about the product. But I just can't get into it for more than like a couple of says when I play. It ends up feeling boring and tedious to me really fast. Even when playing with a group.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
oh it's such a fun and gorgeous game though! shame it seems to be running poorly
Yeah, I just recently had it crash. And then I had to restart the whole game because it kept crashing trying to load the save file.

The last time something like that happened to me was over 20 years ago. ^^"

Back