• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

404 error page not found

Sirfetch’d

Imagine right now you get this error after trying to visit PC. It's gone. Forever. PC no longer exists and will never be seen again. What happens now? How do we live? Life without PC is weird to think about right?

pkmin3033

This has happened to me twice in the past - two very large forums I actually modded for a time no longer exist. In both cases I just migrated somewhere else. The downside is that I lost contact with 90% of the people I used to speak to on there, and the remaining 10% drifted away from me (or I from them; we were all teenagers so it was probably a mutual thing) as the years passed.

I dunno. I still think of myself as a relative newbie/outsider on here, so I don't find it too weird to imagine life without this forum even though I average about four or five hours a day on here...

Sirfetch’d

This has happened to me twice in the past - two very large forums I actually modded for a time no longer exist. In both cases I just migrated somewhere else. The downside is that I lost contact with 90% of the people I used to speak to on there, and the remaining 10% drifted away from me (or I from them; we were all teenagers so it was probably a mutual thing) as the years passed.

I dunno. I still think of myself as a relative newbie/outsider on here, so I don't find it too weird to imagine life without this forum even though I average about four or five hours a day on here...

There is no such thing as another forum *gasp*! D:

I've tried other forums in the past tbh and none are the same. IMO if PC disappeared my life would have to go on without forums. ):

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • We still got the Plug.dj room, we give people free refugee status :D

But this happened to one of the forums I REALLY loved when I was 10-13, BeTweenTalk. It was an awesome forum with Roleplaying, games, forum games, art, general chat, but now it's this:

93f74ed6e2.png

D:

Yukari

Kill myself. Obviously. There simply is no way to go on living without PC.

Really though. I probably wouldn't try to find another forum because... I just never have seen other forums that I liked. The Pokecommunity is literally the only forum I've liked so far. I'd probably just spend time playing video games and making video games. You know; the stuff I did before I was on PC. :P

It would be weird not being on PC though. I really like this place.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Probably yell at Steve and then leave for another place. God knows where I would go when SPPf and BMGf are full of showstopper patrons and are tied in this ridiculous neverending forum war/rivalry, Marriland is just so meh since selling out and probably would have been where I went if Luck Hax was still there... idk. LTT doesn't have some of the things I want out of a place, that's for sure.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • I have all my friends on some sort of social media so it wouldn't be so bad. my internetting would probably decrease a bit and I wouldn't really know what to do when I turned my computer on for a little while. things like that.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    the community would be like:

tumblr_mf5ia4Rnp71rx19go.gif

i would probably not venture to another forum if PC ever blew. it'd be too sad after all this time.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • My internet usage would decrease a lot, I mean I do seem to spend a great deal of my internet time on PC specifically. I'd probably find it difficult to have the same dedication as I have for PC on another forum though soo.

Years
  • It's tough to see myself without PC because I'm so integrated into everything.. so many of my friends are here! :'( Luckily I have most of them added on Skype but the forum closing would definitely result in some falling-outs which always sucks, had that happen to me elsewhere before. There are other communities I'm part of but I wouldn't even be there if it weren't for this place. This is the only big forum I can actually settle into and feel like I fit in?

Years
  • PC has been the only forum where I felt like I was able to be accepted just as I am, and that's what I enjoy about this forum because everyone is different and they are never discriminated against each other. My life without PC would be well, not as fun and I would not be as happy, but if PC weren't to exist I guess I'd be a full-time Tumblr-er then.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Either I go to Ever Grande City or move onto another video game forum like Playeressence. I can't go back to Serebii and Bulbagarden.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • It wouldn't feel the same. However, I'd probably just move on. I mean, PC does mean a lot to me. I just wouldn't find it to be the end of the world if it suddenly kicked the bucket for good. I also wouldn't feel right going to other pokemon forums because PC would still be special to me, you know?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The peak of my pc life has already passed. This place has never been a home to me or a place of acceptance, it was a just a place to go to pass time. So if it ever disappears one day it will just open up time for other things.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I would be that arse who would hold weekly PCA (PokeCommunity Anonymous) meetings where we'd all FaceTime/Skype and talk about how we're coping without the love affair of maccrashxLuck Hax, the hilariously wise arse comments of Harley Quinn, and most importantly, the absence of nude pictures of Dipu.

RIP nonexistent nude Dipu pictures 2015-2015.

Back