• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: 5 years of Eloomeanor <3

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
  • Well would you look at that... two very important things happen today!

First of all, this is my fifth year on this forum starting now! I joined exactly today of five years ago (as "Cyaloom", Eleanor came way later as you probably know...) and to think I was just looking to lurk and find some fangame resources... you all probably know of this from other similar threads but my stay here has been amazing and I'm so glad I got to be a part of this community! Especially this last year I've met a lot of wonderful people and become even closer with the friends I already had, not to mention... I was also promoted to Staff and allowed to give my own contributions to this place! I'm very thankful for all of this <3 <3 <3

Second, this is also my post number 3 000! What a nice astral convergence, really! Maybe it's not as important as the first point above, but I guess it goes to show that I've been active enough, haha! Something that I also blame on this community, because without it I would've easily drifted away or lost interest. But it didn't happen! I still don't visit every section or really excel in activity, but I'm here for what I love the most (which at the moment seems to be Pokémon games, roleplaying, and funny events in general) and I'll keep being here for, hopefully, way longer! In fact, here's to more and more years on PokéCommunity ☺️

Really though, thank you all for having me! Inspiration, as a certain character would say~

Years
  • tumblr_oriplb0TBq1uh3x51o1_400.gif

Impeccable taste in Pokémon, impeccable person, impeccable staff... what more can you ask for! happy 5 years and 3000 posts, loomi!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I didn't realize you had been a member for so long! Happy anniversary, buddy! Gotta keep up your post count though, it's a piss in the ocean compared to some 😘😘

I'm really happy that we found each other, but you know all that. Stay awesome, my sweet friend ❤️

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Glad to have a hard worker like you around! I hope you'll continue being a contribution to the forums! :D

Years
  • It feels like yesterday, when we started working on Challenges together. It is fun creating events with you. Happy anniversary!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Five years of our beloved Loomie is certainly a reason to celebrate! Congratulations for the milestone, you're such a precious part of our community—and a precious friend to many, including me—and you've really made a name for yourself here. <3

Please stay for a long long time, okay? ❤️

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Congrats on your 5th PCbday and ur 3000 posts, loomsie!! Ever since I joined it's always been nice having u around hope u stay here for longer <3

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Loomieee happy PCversary ❤ You're such an important part of our community and PC would definitely not be the same without you. I'm glad we got to become proper friends through Pictionary and I've appreciated all the fun memories through all the late night VCs, chats or even playing challenges. Unfortunately I won't be getting a sleep schedule soon so I look forward to more hangouts! I appreciate our friendship a lot and hope you stay for another 5 years at the least :D I have no idea how to get the Quagsire hug to work on my phone so just imagine 5 of them here for 5 years \o/

Back