• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Lots of snow but not much else, thankfully it wasn't bad.

But my birthday is coming up :>

Happy Birthday!! In case I'm not around on the actual day!

Also I saw your other post, and I will physically come over and bake u a cake so help me >:|

Years
    Happy Birthday!! In case I'm not around on the actual day!

Also I saw your other post, and I will physically come over and bake u a cake so help me >:|

Omg ;_; As long as my day is good then I have no complaints.
    It's the 13th.

Years
    Well the first meeting I had this month sent me into a spiraling depression. I feel a little better today after two days of napping, but idk....everything seems pointless now, including the second meeting on the 17th. I'm just doing day to day motions at this point with no reasons behind it. The only thing that brings me happiness these days are my Switch Lite and 2DS. Those are my treasures.

Happy early birthday to Maera by the way. Hope it's a good one.

Years
    I really hope things start looking up!
    Power went out as I was writing my resume, I hope google docs saved it.

Years
    • Online now
    I appreciate the Valentine's Day event on here. As someone who views everything in a platonic sense, it's fun being able to write appreciation in many different ways. I like how it doesn't pressure us to write something romantic.

Years
    A few people on Twitter expressed that they want to talk to me or befriend me and I can't think of a nice way to say "actually I'm terrified of this".

Years
    I just called my dad. He was admitted to the hospital today, and is expected to have a prostate-related surgery tomorrow. He's in good spirits, and I think he should come through this operation easy enough. His brother is with him, and going to call me tomorrow for updates and let me that things are going okay. Since there are still covid restrictions that limit the number of visitors, I can't be there now because he has already had somebody to see him. My dad recommends that I not come to the hospital right now anyway, he says that there is so much chaos to navigate due the shortages. I hear tales of 14 hour to overnight wait times to get the emergency room and even be looked at by staff. My dad says they found him a bed in the cancer ward. He doesn't have cancer, but it was one of the few places where they had room to put him.

Years
    You'll be in my thoughts! Mine has to have surgery to fix an intestinal hernia but he has to be a certain weight? They do Bariatric surgery on people way heavier, I'm proud of his weight loss thus far though! I'm trying too.

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    I had a date with a girl today :3 she was really nice, and paid for my tacos (even though I got my purse out to pay for my own tacos) and I'm seeing her again on Thursday and we're going skating! :D:D:D:D

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    I had a date with a girl today :3 she was really nice, and paid for my tacos (even though I got my purse out to pay for my own tacos) and I'm seeing her again on Thursday and we're going skating! :D:D:D:D

Coolest date ever!! Hope you two skater gals have heaps of fun! :D

I'm in a very romantic mood 🥰 Have a special date tonight since me and my boyfriend are celebrating three years in our long-distance relationship! Well, technically that's tomorrow on V-day, but since he works Mondays we're celebrating tonight. :')

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Have a good sleep!

Meanwhile I'll just depress through the day as per usual. Today is not a good day for people who are too romantic for their own good. <_<

Years
    Have a good sleep!

Meanwhile I'll just depress through the day as per usual. Today is not a good day for people who are too romantic for their own good. <_<

My insomnia killed me again ;_;
    It's really stormy here, but this day is my step father and mother's anniversary more than anything.

Back