• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Server Mod appeared!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • A big congratulations to my good friend Archy on his promotion to Battle Server moderator! You definitely deserve it since you've been an active contributing member for a good amount of time and I know you'll do well!

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    man I ****ing swear I once said to him in a VM that I thought he might become BSS one day

I legit spent almost an hour skimming our 130ish pages of VMs looking for it but couldn't find it

all I saw instead was that I say "nah" a lot

lol oh well, I'll just say that I knew you'd make BSS one day, and congrats (again) on your promotion!

Years
  • I remember the days when I used to see you on the server and you proved responsibility well with that voiced title.

But now it's time for you to advance, and learn the ropes of authority that comes with the purple username. Best of luck Archer and use your new powers for good and not evil.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Grats again Archy!

I swear I did not predict this! Having said that, you'll do a great job. :)

Hopefully I'll be able to get there soon and harass you! :B

Well done, Archdoof! :B

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Congrats, Archer! I told you this would happen eventually. You deserve it so, so much and I'm really happy that you got promoted. :)

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Congratulations with becoming battle staff, Archy!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Oh Congratz Archy!
    I mean theres not too many people that didnt expect it, your only there like all the time haha but seriously its bout time you got to be apart of the BSS

Back