• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
  • Currently it's Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water. lol, it seems the only time I watch anime nowadays is when it's something I've yet to see included in a Super Robot Wars games. Last time it was Cross Ange, and Yamato and this time it's Nadia, Buddy Complex, and G-Reco.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    Kuroko no Basket.
    Spoilered for rant/length; not actually spoilers.
    Spoiler:

tl;dr The first season almost made me quit but I gave it another chance and I'm mostly liking the second season.

And I'm in between seasons of Higurashi; once I finish KnB or want a change of pace, I'll get started on Kai.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • I caught up with Kouseki no kuni and I am glad I did. It got me hooked on the first episode despite it being CGI, which was a bit weird but got used to it afterwards. The story is great and beautifully presented.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • latest series I completed was me binge watching made in abyss in one sitting. after that I caught up with the manga and proceeded to buy a hard copy of it too... definitely recommend to anyone who missed out on it last season cause s2 is coming soon, just know that it's not a kid's show (looks and seems like it until e10)

Last edited:

Shitik

Generic Bio
    Years
  • I'm on a slump with anime. I've been looking for a shorter series from the late 80s or 90s. Any suggestions? Martial arts, shounen, and action/adventure are some of my more favorite genres.

Years
  • I finally finished Juuni Taisen and before I move on stuff recommended by gimmepie, I found my old watch list with few pieces I would like to finish.
    So I started watching Absolute Duo from episode 4 and I have to say that I remember it being a little bit less... how to put it... Boy is weird around the grills that love him, but none of them will tell him, because they're pure anime grills, so they'll all get to unreal situations...
    But surprisingly, I enjoyed it and will probably finish it after my exams.

Years
  • Shokugeki no Soma atm!! Finished Your Lie in April a few days ago and needed something more silly & upbeat to fix my broken heart haha. Just finished S1 and am downloading S2!! Probably going to be caught up this weekend. Could do with less fanservice but the show is hilarious and all of the girls and boys are sooo damn pretty like wow.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Re-watching some Bleach. Thinking of watching Soul Eater in preparation to watching Soul Eater Not!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Finally watched through Ore Monogatari with the gf and got started on Nichijou, which I've been wanting to watch for months but could just never find the time until now. Boy am I glad I did.

Years
  • I just finished Devilman Crybaby. I'm honestly floored. From the climax to the end that was one of the most intense viewing experiences I've had in a while completed with an absolutely beautiful ending that was just so perfectly fitting. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself for the rest of the day now.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I haven't been watching much anime lately other than what comes on Toonami in North America such as: Black Clover, DBZ Super, and Ironblooded Orphans. I was watching Naruto Shippuden, even though I have watched all in Subs, I wanted to watch in English and they are currently in a massive stretch of fillers which I don't really want to watch a second time.

Boruto I was also watching, but I stalled out in the Sound Village Arc.

I think the main reason I stopped watching anime was because I was watching it non stop and when I started Fairy Tail, it took me over a year to get through every episode.

I have also just rewatched and finished Food Wars and My Hero Academia.

I want to start watching anime again, but right now I just don't feel like it. Mainly because there was a span of about 5 years where I was watching anime almost non stop. the same thing happened after I finished Naruto Shippuden. I kept up with naruto, but everything else just kinda stalled out. Other than an anime or two here and there.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    Akagami no Shirayuki-hime (Snow White with the Red Hair, but I usually see people call it by the Japanese name) - Loving it. It's got one of the sweetest romances I've seen in an anime, and neither the plot nor the other characters are left in the dust, which I really appreciate. This may be the first time I ever actively shipped an OT3, and it's already threatening to become an OT4. T_T

The Ancient Magus' Bride - I'm liking this one a lot too. It's kind of hilarious in a meta way that I'm watching two shows whose female leads both have bright red hair and green eyes. Even their hairstyles are similar.

Junji Ito Collection - I'll admit, I've never read most of his work so I can't compare the originals to this adaptation, but I'm enjoying it. It's not amazing, but it's fun. Seems most of the actual horror is in the images or if you start to think about it too hard and let your imagination take over. (...But then there are some stories that are just kind of silly. XD)

Years
  • Just got done watching Episode 31 of My Hero Academia. I gotta say, I've never watched an anime that's touched me in so many ways.

Spoiler:

Back