• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen today
    We already own many swords. There's a collection on the top floor of our home.

Would you rather drink normal water or flavored water?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'll stick with normal one. A lot of the flavor is just sugar, anyway.

How often do you drink alcoholic beverages?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Washing the bathtub.

Were you a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh when it came out?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I guess? Funnily enough I remember being sick and watching that one episode where Joey had to duel against that zombie guy during the Duelist Kingdom season.

What's an old series (not counting Pokemon) that you still have fond memories of?

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • I have quite the fond memories of Sonic X when it would pop up weekend mornings (I believe Saturday?) On 4Kids. Heck, it's what got me into trying out the video games and led me down a rabbit hole later down the years.

Do you have any piercings?

Years
    • Age 19
    • she
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    Yep! My family isn't Christian, so it's more about spending time with each other and giving gifts than anything religious to us.

Have you ever dyed your hair?

Years
    • Seen today
    Hard to pinpoint the exact order of my old memories. Most of them are foggy ones about my dad.

Would you change anything you did yesterday?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Not that I can think of.

What do you think of Linux?
    Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    It's good and most people could only benefit for using it instead of Windows. But M$ owns the market so there's no incentive to go and put in the time for them.

What's your opinion on Windows?

Years
  • I think that it's not that good. From my past experiences, after several years it becomes really slow, while back then when I used macOS, that didn't happen at all. Linux is OP imo, because it can be very lightweight and it's really fast and especially for an unstable person like me, it's really great that it's fully customizable and there are so many distros to at least check out. I think I could never go back to Windows.

What's the last thing you ate?

Years
    • Seen today
    I had some pretzels before bed last night. Didn't salt them this time in a slight attempt to do something healthier.

Are you someone to stop and take a photo if you find something interesting?

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Absolutely. I have a habit of hoarding many images, thinking that I *might* use them sometime later...in the distant future.

Do you prefer sleeping during morning or is evening your only way?

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • The majority of my naps (or sleeping past my normal bedtime and into morning) leave me with not only a headache, but it did nothing to rid of my exhaustion or sluggishness. So I suppose I'm an evening sleeper haha.

Do you use scented candles?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back