• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you on other forums?

• Team Magma (GT 2024)
    Years
    Do you visit any forums besides this one?

I sometimes drop by a forum dedicated to dolls called Dollymarket.

I joined in the 2010s. Pullip dolls brought me there, but other fashion dolls have sections on the forum like Blythe and Monster High. While the place is not very active these days, i still get curious now and then to see if someone on the forum might have posted news of a doll sale happening online, or check out photos of reviews by people who own a doll model I am interested in. If I need help with a customisation, it would be the place I would go to for advice about choosing the right craft supplies for the project.

That's about all for me. You?

Currently this is the only forum I participate in. My online presence is small and only continuing to shrink.

Posts nowhere else currently. Visits Serenes Forest for Fire Emblem stuff sometimes, however. Infrequently scrolls through old forum threads on Serebii for thread ideas too.

The only other "forum" I'm currently on is Reddit; which I mainly use for asking questions and arguing about politics. I've tried Newgrounds and RPG Codex but I didn't really vibe with the cultures on those sites. RPG Codex was too right-wing and aggressive for me and Newsgrounds had so many in-jokes and references I felt like I was butting in on a group of old friends.

I only use other forums to look for information on obscure topics the internet as a whole doesn't seem to understand. An example of this would be when I searched for info about laptops, the only things I was getting shown were 'Top 10 totallylegitnotboughtinfo on the '''best ones''' out there'. L.O.L. Nah, I trolled older posts on forums talking about those kinds of things to see what actual humans that 'probably' weren't bought and paid for had to say.

This is the only one I have an account on, and have no plans to add to that list anytime soon if ever.

I'm mostly just a lurker in other places. I don't even have an account on e.g. Reddit. I also don't plan to engage in those places; at least not for the time being.

I still have my account from an old Forum where I was active many years ago. But nowadays I mostly just check out certain parts of it and usually avoid even logging in. ^^"

So, nope. I'm only active on here.

I am not very active there, but I sometimes go to The Bell Tree forum, which is an Animal Crossing forum. I have accounts on some other forums too, but just because I had something to ask and I needed an account to make one.

i'm pretty much on only one other traditional forum that's not pc

otherwise it's discord and reddit for me

i'm not even active on this one anymore lol. if you can still call it a "forum", reddit definitely. from small communities around a specific niche to doom-scroll material if i need to kill time, there's always something there for me. been my default homepage of sorts since 2015.

This is the third forum I'm a member of. But I'm not that active user, I read more than I write

First here, though if there was a Heartstopper forum Id join that in a heartbeat

Nope, PC is the only traditional forum I still visit or even think about. There was a time when I was active on dozens but that time has loooooong passed.

I wish forums were more common, though. Reddit just isn't the same. :(

The only other forum I use is another Pokemon one called Lake Valor. I feel bad since there's hardly any activity on the site anymore.

The concept of forums are really comfy to me. I like how much slower something like a forum or message board is compared to social media.

I was on one other forum, I've kinda bad-mouthed it so it will remain unnamed but I haven't logged in there for a few years and have no desire to go back. This is basically the one forum I'm on, I enjoy all the off-topic categories and threads too much to go out of my way to look for another. I was invited to an idol anime 8chan board earlier this year though funnily. I just didn't really care to contribute to it.

This is the only forum I'm on! As for social media, I'm on none, so this is basically the only place I make friends and talk to people.

Back