• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle for Gotham - Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    srs, can't say anymore.

But it would be completely stupid for me to pull a stunt like this d1 if nagi was actually on our side.

Just for today, our eyes are on you. ;)

[KILL] Nagi

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Yes, that worked out real well for you, remember? Thank you very much for that.

-sobs-

:( I'M SORRY OK. okay that means i've done it twice now.

you guys are monsters.

EDIT: this is post #8999999. the numbers don't lie.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    You know as obvious as it is that GP screwed up and gave himself away and is clearly lying, I'll bite on the Nagi vote for now. After all, it's day one and I have nothing to lose.

[EXECUTE] Nagi

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

[BIDOOF] Nagi

Years
    [Kill] Nagi

I'll trust anyone who isn't trying to kill me at this point, besides Nimsy would have to be an idiot to try a scam like that on day one.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Dear Zombie Gunner,

Please quit haunting us, rest in peace.​

Sun.

Years
    Harvey spoke grimly as he cocked the revolver and it aimed at Batman's head. As he fired the gun, a cloud of smoke appeared .Harvey patiently stood in the smoke, waiting to seethe corpse of Batman, but when the smoke cleared,Batman was gone.

Is that mean whoever is Batman can save himself from getting killed by another player.
    I still not know if Nimsy was right or wrong.
    But I gonna trust you in this one so

[KILL] Nagi

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Why are we lynching nagi? PLEASE GUYS, don't. I can't live without her.

I would literally not make it through the night.

Wait what? O_O I literally can't even this day. I can't live without Nagi's booty either, man. And someone is out to kill her? I can't believe 3 people gunna die so fast here. s:

Also, nice I am the Walrus reference at the end Doof, lel.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Guys, Umbrellas are either Guns, Vests or . . . a third item that I forget. They're RNG'd upon being sent out, so you don't know which of those items you got, but you get one of them

Also, I can see that Weiss was hit by the Batdoof. Interesting. The ***** better stay away from me bc no thank you bidoof gifs.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Guys, Umbrellas are either Guns, Vests or . . . a third item that I forget. They're RNG'd upon being sent out, so you don't know which of those items you got, but you get one of them

Also, I can see that Weiss was hit by the Batdoof. Interesting. The ***** better stay away from me bc no thank you bidoof gifs.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    I'm guessing Ice Goddess is the one who the red text is referring to. It's also possible that she's Batdoof/Batdoof's Apprentice, but it makes more sense that Batdoof has the ability to force people to post Bidoof .gifs, so odds are she got targeted.

As for the whole gimmepie thing, they probably just made an honest mistake; I figured at least one person would since the roles are not what we're used to.

In the meantime I'm going to trust Nimsy on this one and [EXECUTE]: Nagi. Although I would like to hear Nagi's defense before they are lynched.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back