• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Agreed, my job is putting paperwork in a filing cabinet lol
    Very boring and tedious

oh god i worked data entry for 1.5 months once. all they had me do was take out dirty medical files from boxes that have been sitting in the factory for god knows how many years (some of them were as old as 50-60 years) and alphabetizing them into folders

never again....so mindless @_@

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
    Years
  • Ya wanna talk about mindless jobs, I wash dishes. I'm able to listen to music in my headphones, and can sometimes talk to coworkers, but a lot of the time I'm running on autopilot.

Years
  • All I can say here is that I wish I'm at a desk job.

And I'm actually trying to be transferred to one soon, actually. My current one is standing all day and that's kind of annoying....

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • oh god i worked data entry for 1.5 months once. all they had me do was take out dirty medical files from boxes that have been sitting in the factory for god knows how many years (some of them were as old as 50-60 years) and alphabetizing them into folders

never again....so mindless @_@

Today I felt like I was starting to go insane from filing paperwork ._.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    All I can say here is that I wish I'm at a desk job.

And I'm actually trying to be transferred to one soon, actually. My current one is standing all day and that's kind of annoying....

My job makes me stand all day too. I wish we had the option to sit on a stool while we worked at the counter.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I wanna have a pokemon themed day today lol

Theres no such thing as over doing xD

Pokemon's the franchise my adorable Korrina is from. That means something to me.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My job makes me stand all day too. I wish we had the option to sit on a stool while we worked at the counter.
    That's a mood, I have to stand, run, or run around all day because of everything I have to take care of.. lol Some days I just wanna sit. XD;

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    That's a mood, I have to stand, run, or run around all day because of everything I have to take care of.. lol Some days I just wanna sit. XD;

That's me as well. Because I work in an arcade I have to reset games or reset the cranes. It can be a pain sometimes.

Years
  • My company allows me to work from home in my home office instead of in the actual physical office. It's a bit of freedom, but I have to make sure i'm managing my time efficiently :x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back