• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Content.

Emotionally drained of something that happened today. Guess staying happy is just not in my luck.

You're tough, I know you'll come out the other side of whatever it is!

*hugs*

Rn: very unwell but I just had pizza and ice cream so that made me pretty happy!!! 😊

Thank you amiga. 😭

Want able to sleep much last night.

Also OMG glad you're feeling happy(though pizza and ice cream are not the best food items to have when you are unwell! )

287.gif

😊

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I've lost another loved one this morning to alcoholism. My heart hurts.

I've lost many people that way. It's… an uglier death than people assume. I'm very sorry and my heart goes out to you and yours.

As for myself, I'm feeling pretty fucking abysmal after a really stupid fight with my fiancé and now we're not even on speaking terms which is the first time this has ever happened after 15 years of being together.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back