• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Content I guess.

I've lost another loved one this morning to alcoholism. My heart hurts.

=(

Spoiler:

ok-ish. i really want to get this week over with.

Spoiler:

Hang in there =3

I've lost many people that way. It's… an uglier death than people assume. I'm very sorry and my heart goes out to you and yours.

As for myself, I'm feeling pretty fucking abysmal after a really stupid fight with my fiancé and now we're not even on speaking terms which is the first time this has ever happened after 15 years of being together.

Hugs
    Spoiler:

And I hope you two can work it out =3

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I've lost many people that way. It's… an uglier death than people assume. I'm very sorry and my heart goes out to you and yours.

As for myself, I'm feeling pretty fucking abysmal after a really stupid fight with my fiancé and now we're not even on speaking terms which is the first time this has ever happened after 15 years of being together.

It's hellish. He was one of my favorite people to spend time around, such a sweet and gentle person. He wanted to experience a modern gaming system, because all he had were some retro consoles. I promised him I would get him an xbox. It never happened. I wish I fulfilled it and didn't take time for granted.

I hope it works out for you.

Years
  • Struggling

It's just now dawning on me how hard freelancing can be. I gotta be 100% in charge of myself now, instead of having a boss person telling me what to do. I've been so used to the latter, that I've disappointed my client with subpar performance. Because I saw him as a boss, and was expecting him to manage me; setting my turnaround times, telling me how to do my designs, etc. When in fact I should've been the one to do all that.

All this "freedom" can get suffocating.

Last edited:
    Years
  • It's hellish. He was one of my favorite people to spend time around, such a sweet and gentle person. He wanted to experience a modern gaming system, because all he had were some retro consoles. I promised him I would get him an xbox. It never happened. I wish I fulfilled it and didn't take time for granted.

My deepest condolences Zeo.

Have a hug my friend <3

Struggling

It's just now dawning on me how hard freelancing can be. I gotta be 100% in charge of myself now, instead of having a boss person telling me what to do. I've been so used to the latter, that I've disappointed my client with subpar performance. Because I saw him as a boss, and was expecting him to manage me; setting my turnaround times, telling me how to do my designs, etc. When in fact I should've been the one to do all that.

All this "freedom" can get suffocating.

I guess it's hard being your own boss, but there's no such thing as bad experience if you gain knowledge and insight from it, just experience. Try to think of the positives, you already know next time will be different 😊

Have a hug too <3

Rn: hectic

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    It's hellish. He was one of my favorite people to spend time around, such a sweet and gentle person. He wanted to experience a modern gaming system, because all he had were some retro consoles. I promised him I would get him an xbox. It never happened. I wish I fulfilled it and didn't take time for granted.

Our situations aren't any different, only our fight happened over a dumb book. He said he 'thought less of me'. The argument happened a day before I made that post, so I asked him today how he felt about me and what I could do to make it up to him today. Best he had was 'its complicated I need time'. :/

Today was better though, at least we were civil and there was no venom. Just a dangling conversation and superficial sighs, if ya catch my drift.

So I feel.. a little numb, truthfully.

Years

• :(

Have a hug! 🤗

Rn: Happy! My Heath Robinson style plan to enable me to take photographs from my bedroom window once again actually worked!

I had new windows put in recently, and they stopped me taking photos since they don't open enough in such a way that the camera can have clear sight. It was rather heartbreaking since I love taking pics of the stars and also the northern lights (very) occasionally. I'm a little miffed because we had sighting of them just a few days ago on a lovely clear night (for once) so I missed photographing that, but at least I'll be ready next time ;)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • This afternoon, I am UNBELIEVABLY happy and in love!! Savouring it for as long as it lasts! <3

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Awfully sick. My immune system is usually good, but it seems I caught something from a family member.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back