• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Full.
    Just ate 4 Turkish Pizzas.... they're thin, but still... 🤤

Awfully sick. My immune system is usually good, but it seems I caught something from a family member.

Spoiler:

Years
  • RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Overwhelmed... so many missing assignments to do, registering for classes next semester, housing registration for next year, yet I was hyperfixated on drawing all weekend. Now I'm feeling that bad decision start to bite be in the butt...

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Like absolute crap. Woke up to really bad acid reflux that took forever to get that taste out and couldn't fall back asleep for a few hours.

Years
  • Happy
    Having fun in the Battle Tower watching my Cloyster and Galar Darmanitan just straight up wreck like 90% of my opponents =3
    I've only lost a couple matches so far =D

Overwhelmed... so many missing assignments to do, registering for classes next semester, housing registration for next year, yet I was hyperfixated on drawing all weekend. Now I'm feeling that bad decision start to bite be in the butt...

Like absolute crap. Woke up to really bad acid reflux that took forever to get that taste out and couldn't fall back asleep for a few hours.

A sense of doom

Hugs and best of luck to all =3
    Spoiler:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Anxious today but got an awesome shiny Zacian from my bf so really happy about that! Anxiety still looming underneath though.

Years
  • Big, massive, hugs for all those that need one <3

Today I'm not in the most fantastic place. I had an appointment that took a bit of a different turn than I was expecting. I'm about to have some awesome Mexican food to cheer myself up 😊

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back