• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Ya know what? I think I wanna see Gunner go salty again, so I'm most likely voting for her.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Someone Cries Out!

I am the Tanuki!

The Dryad Takes Root!

Jade Vale had decided that it was time to reunite with her tree. She wasn't going to allow herself to fall victim to the oncoming chaos.

Now you all have to deal with Johnny forever!
    Syndrome said:
    Seth Rollins said:
    Johnny said:
    Ewery1 said:
    Nagi said:
    Abby said:
    Ethereal Wizard said:
    Charlie Brown said:
    Melody said:
    Paranoia_ said:
    Alex Kaz said:
    Goku said:
    Koakuma said:
    Lugarugan said:
    Juno said:
    Omicron said:
    Bardothren said:
    Mars™ said:
    Norðurljós said:
    Nathan said:
    Salzorrah said:
    jdthebud said:
    Nimsy said:
    Bidoof FTW said:
    Lelouch said:
    gimmepie said:
    Winter said:
    Superjolt said:
    Wiicked said:
    Aventine said:
    Twiggy said:
    Ullion said:
    CUTIEFLY!!! said:
    GreenFlame said:
    Zehn said:
    Kylie-chan said:
    Pecilia said:
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Sopheria said:
    Cay said:
    Sun said:
    ShipItUp said:
    Fletch said:

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    before commenting on anything regarding Baba Yaga, i'd like to mention something i noticed in the phase post; the soul ushered to heaven by the Valkyrie, aka Alex who died, was male, as the text refers to them as 'him'. considering each and every role has a clearly defined narrative gender, i think we can assume this is a hint. now, the Sphinx is female, while the Hippocampus is male. in fact, i think out of everyone who died (or was supposed to), the Hippocampus was the only male.

following this, i think we can conclude that Alex was in fact the Hippocampus. idk if anyone cared but we can never have too much information right?

now that's been cleared up... i'm kind of neutral on the Gunner/Baba Yaga lynch thing. i don't think it's likely that she'd be mafia, considering outing as the Baba would put a rather large target on her head for lynching. on the other hand, a revealed granny is of little use to the town, even if she does have a visiting action. considering her strengthening or weakening others' NAs is random, and she may even have a random kill later on, that may be risky though. i suppose she could come in handy as recon or a possible vigilante then, but since she's third party she doesn't count towards our majority either, and she may just as easily switch sides to work with the mafia if it seems like they're more likely to keep her around.

aaaand Johnny just became a confirmed inno. though he does lose his day vote, yeah?
    also hello tanuki. lol

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • So I won't be around for most of today so... ##burn Ewery?
    Hope this is how voting works iirc

Uhhh what??? Why is this logical? Even if you're reading me as scum like there is no real evidence? I'm not going to claim yet but this is ridiculous, so I'm forced to vote Gunner so I won't die even though I don't want to. <_<

##Burn Salzorrah

Also

The reason why my posts always contradict themselves is because I think as I type and my thoughts change throughout the post so everybody can see my thought process, I'm never totally set in stone because that is stupid and stops you from considering other points of view. If that's confusing I can stop if you want.

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Just posting so you guys know I'm alive. I should get home in a couple of hours and I'll read through everything and post.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023

The Dryad Takes Root!

Jade Vale had decided that it was time to reunite with her tree. She wasn't going to allow herself to fall victim to the oncoming chaos.

Now you all have to deal with Johnny forever!

S4hTFRz.jpg

S4hTFRz.jpg

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Uhhh what??? Why is this logical? Even if you're reading me as scum like there is no real evidence? I'm not going to claim yet but this is ridiculous, so I'm forced to vote Gunner so I won't die even though I don't want to. <_<

##Burn Salzorrah

Also

The reason why my posts always contradict themselves is because I think as I type and my thoughts change throughout the post so everybody can see my thought process, I'm never totally set in stone because that is stupid and stops you from considering other points of view. If that's confusing I can stop if you want.

Sorry, that was kinda hasty, I didn't think I would be able to make it back on today so I skimmed a bit. It was mostly because of the posts contradicting, but I am going to ##unvote Ewery1, and ##burn gunner.\
    My reasoning: If she is the Baba Yoga as most people suspect, that is a very unpredictable role. While it could work in our favor, it just as well may hinder us.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • If you don't believe me then you have lots of issues that need resolving my friend.

You know, I'm done convincing you guys that you need me and stuff. I've done nothing but help you guys, and it's hella frustrating that you don't give a fuck. Remember that soon enough, this is going to bite you in the ass one day, and you're gonna regret it.

##Burn Klippy

With Johnny being confirmed inno (and annoying at that), that leaves Klippy and GP on my scumlist. You don't have to follow this if you don't want to or care to. Targeted Klippy because I used my action on him N0, and he hasn't said a word yet.

final tip because im fuckin nice: whispers are in the game, use it to role claim to johnny

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Despite being practically immortal he can no longer vote, also what about the Tanuki? I feel like there's more to that message then them spouting what they are.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Nimsy does bring up a good point. trees were made to be burnt. And Johnny also exists to be burnt...
    It's almost like fate.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • OH i have a great idea

##unvote Klippy

##Burn Johnny

On the bright side, Johnny cannot be burnt, serves as a no lynch, worst comes to worst, Johnny dies, but srsly who doesnt want to kill Johnny?

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • OH i have a great idea

##unvote Klippy

##Burn Johnny

On the bright side, Johnny cannot be burnt, serves as a no lynch, worst comes to worst, Johnny dies, but srsly who doesnt want to kill Johnny?

I like this plan. Lynching you is as good as a NL, and I'd rather have you than not. If Johnny dies though because of this you're up next. ##Burn Johnny Johnny please let us know if you can be burned or not thanks.

Back