• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Both of the front sprites are ok, but that first backsprite is really good! I hope to see it used!

EDIT: On closer inspection, there are a few problems with the first backsprite. For starters, that tail. It doesn't match up with the pose and it makes the entire sprites look crowded. With some QC though, this sprite could become amazing.

So:

Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

or so:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 24, 2023

from Bioseth ;)

Backsprite's a little too small. From the tutorials I've read, backsprites should be 140% scale of the front sprite. :)

I hope will

Delphox's front sprite looks a little cramped with the black pixels. As for the backsprites, as I have said above, should be 140% scale of the front sprite. And besides, what's wrong with the current sprite? :D

And for Talonflame, the front sprite's too small. Probably because of the long wingspan. I suggest folded wings or a little more side-view style. Refer to the current sprite. :D

P.S. These are just artistic criticisms. Please don't get mad. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Backsprite's a little too small. From the tutorials I've read, backsprites should be 140% scale of the front sprite. :)

Delphox's front sprite looks a little cramped with the black pixels. As for the backsprites, as I have said above, should be 140% scale of the front sprite. And besides, what's wrong with the current sprite? :D

And for Talonflame, the front sprite's too small. Probably because of the long wingspan. I suggest folded wings or a little more side-view style. Refer to the current sprite. :D

P.S. These are just artistic criticisms. Please don't get mad. :D

OK.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Friendly reminder to post all Gen VII Pokemon sprites into this new thread run by thedarkdragon11! All posts pertaining to Gen 7 from this thread will be transferred to the appropriate place. Thanks guys!

And most of all, thank MrDollSteak for running this thread and gathering these resources. :)

Ryz

Years
  • I guess this is a message to everyone who made the sprites... but I resized the Kalos and current Mega Pokemon and named them for use for Pokemon Essentials. Was wondering if I could post them here. It took like 8 hours to do them all, so I'd like to help other people. Obviously I need pernission which is why I'm asking.

PunkPhantom

"midna's a cat" -vinny, vinesauce
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    I guess this is a message to everyone who made the sprites... but I resized the Kalos and current Mega Pokemon and named them for use for Pokemon Essentials. Was wondering if I could post them here. It took like 8 hours to do them all, so I'd like to help other people. Obviously I need pernission which is why I'm asking.

Wow that's great! I could definitely use that!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I guess this is a message to everyone who made the sprites... but I resized the Kalos and current Mega Pokemon and named them for use for Pokemon Essentials. Was wondering if I could post them here. It took like 8 hours to do them all, so I'd like to help other people. Obviously I need pernission which is why I'm asking.

This is basically a public resource. Since you formatted it for Essentials, post in the Resources forum in Game Dev, and credit this thread.

Back